• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Should the Integra get the old TLX gauge cluster?

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Now that the new 2024 TLX gets a full digital gauge cluster like the MDX, should the refreshed (2026?) Integra get that “old” TLX gauge cluster? Personally not a fan at all of the current one the Integra has. It’s like a cheap digital one instead of a full luxurious one or a better looking analogue mix.

It always made sense to me since it had the retro look and the Integra is a revival of an old nameplate. I’m not sure if it’d fit since I haven’t sat in a TLX to see how they compare in size. Either that or the full digital, I don’t mind either way, but I’m guessing an enthusiast forums would lean some analogue than full digital.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
are specs on the 2024 TLX out now? i was originally looking at a TLX Type S before i switched to the Teggie, but i couldn't stand the infotainment center or the silver/red gauge cluster. hopefully they replace that horrid infotainment center with a proper touch screen one lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
are specs on the 2024 TLX out now? i was originally looking at a TLX Type S before i switched to the Teggie, but i couldn't stand the infotainment center or the silver/red gauge cluster. hopefully they replace that horrid infotainment center with a proper touch screen one lol
Yeah it's released. New grill, MDX all digital instrument cluster , and larger infotainment screen(still not touchscreen)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Now that the new 2024 TLX gets a full digital gauge cluster like the MDX, should the refreshed (2026?) Integra get that “old” TLX gauge cluster? Personally not a fan at all of the current one the Integra has. It’s like a cheap digital one instead of a full luxurious one or a better looking analogue mix.

It always made sense to me since it had the retro look and the Integra is a revival of an old nameplate. I’m not sure if it’d fit since I haven’t sat in a TLX to see how they compare in size. Either that or the full digital, I don’t mind either way, but I’m guessing an enthusiast forums would lean some analogue than full digital.
Analog is dead. Possibly adopt the larger MDX screen but the TLX didn't get a refreshed cluster since 2018. Don't hold your breath since Acura moves slow with refreshes and updates. Also main focus will be EVs(all digital displays)

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Yeah it's released. New grill, MDX all digital instrument cluster , and larger infotainment screen(still not touchscreen)
what about heads-up display? i don't believe the '23 TTS had the HUD which was kinda baffling. i honestly have no idea what acura was thinking with that thing, between the infotainment center and making the thing weigh over 4300 pounds.

i think its a great looking car honestly but the few things that i didn't like were enough to drive me to the teggie (plus i'm still not ready for paddle shifters lol). if i couldn't get an ITS i was gonna get a m340ix instead lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
what about heads-up display? i don't believe the '23 TTS had the HUD which was kinda baffling. i honestly have no idea what acura was thinking with that thing, between the infotainment center and making the thing weigh over 4300 pounds.

i think its a great looking car honestly but the few things that i didn't like were enough to drive me to the teggie (plus i'm still not ready for paddle shifters lol). if i couldn't get an ITS i was gonna get a m340ix instead lol
Oh yeah they mentioned updated HUD and I believe the Type S received it. Also more sound deadening ..so it could be even heavier.

OP
OP
pomegranate

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Analog is dead. Possibly adopt the larger MDX screen but the TLX didn't get a refreshed cluster since 2018. Don't hold your breath since Acura moves slow with refreshes and updates. Also main focus will be EVs(all digital displays)
I don't think it's too likely they go "backwards" to an analogue gauge but the old TLX one was half digital half analogue. I think it looks like an upgrade from the current one at the very least and matches the retro look. It's probably most likely they don't change it at all even at the mid-model refresh :/ It's probably least likely for the Integra to get the MDX all digital even on the Type S

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don't think it's too likely they go "backwards" to an analogue gauge but the old TLX one was half digital half analogue. I think it looks like an upgrade from the current one at the very least and matches the retro look. It's probably most likely they don't change it at all even at the mid-model refresh :/ It's probably least likely for the Integra to get the MDX all digital even on the Type S
Yep.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
yea, i don't understand Acura & the " pad " instead of touchscreen, the " touch " is
far better & easier, just put the same touch in the TLX & that would be a huge
improvement, the TLX is a really nice car ( other than 4200 lbs )

OP
OP
pomegranate

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
yea, i don't understand Acura & the " pad " instead of touchscreen, the " touch " is
far better & easier, just put the same touch in the TLX & that would be a huge
improvement, the TLX is a really nice car ( other than 4200 lbs )
They just wanted to look "luxury," but I wish Acura had done the dial path like BMW and Mazda instead of a touch pad. The dial + buttons in the Mazda is just SO easy to use, you don't have to look at the screen to switch between music and navigation, etc.