• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
So I can’t seem to find anything on the actual non a spec model. That infamous 30k one. I assume they will give it the civic lx treatment. One per dealer since it’s truly a loss leader

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
So I can’t seem to find anything on the actual non a spec model. That infamous 30k one. I assume they will give it the civic lx treatment. One per dealer since it’s truly a loss leader
I can't find anything on the A-spec nontech version :(

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The spec sheets are out. So we know what features are lost as you step down.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
My kids civic has the same screen. I just want to know how bad the Os will be if any. It’d be nice to have options or see the drive mode changes on screen. Although I am sure they’ll show that on the cluster

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Wanted to see the video and visual different of the A-spec appearance package and someone actually use the 7" display although I've seen some civic videos on it
True. I thought you meant just what was different in general.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
My kids civic has the same screen. I just want to know how bad the Os will be if any. It’d be nice to have options or see the drive mode changes on screen. Although I am sure they’ll show that on the cluster
The infotainment shows some car graphics but I believe that’s only when you adjust individual mode. So tech only.