• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Residue on inside of both headlights

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Joe_Baker_Integra_Headlight_defect.jpg
Hand washed the car a few months ago and noticed it. Ignored it for a couple months since you can only see it from certain angles. But after washing it recently I can't unsee it. Was trying to save a trip to the dealer and go when my oil change is due but I'm at 40%. Sent Acura Customer service the photo and they dismissed me said go to the dealer. I'm all for testing quality control and contributing to a better product/process but the back and forth trips to the dealer is getting old.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Keep us updated. I’m curious on the outcome.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I started a thread on this because both my Aspec and Type S had lots of dust in the headlights. I haven't noticed this issue though.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I know I chimed in on the other thread too. Mine looks like dust on the inside as well, as well, but it's micro abrasions on the outside of the headlight, not on the inside. Have to play around with light to see that clearly. The above looks like something different although it wouldn't surprise me if that's chemical etching on the outside also.

OP
OP
OEMjoe

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Pointed it out to my service advisor during my B service. He acknowledged it as an issue and took photos of both (i pulled out a portable shop light to help photograph them 😅). Pending on Acura Corporate Approval 🤞