• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

50 second mark. Hasport sent their motor mounts for a Type S to HPD.

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
Dealer called me last week to notify me that a buyer ahead of me backed out last second on purchase. Went to see the vehicle in person yesterday and going to receive the ITS Wednesday night. Pearl white and red interior was my first choice. Looks amazing in person and canā€™t wait to add a bit of tint to the look. Super excited and now Iā€™ll be going to the Honda dealer to get my deposit back for the FL5 Iā€™ll probably never see.

IMG_8719.jpeg
IMG_8719.jpeg
IMG_8721.jpeg
IMG_8721.jpeg

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
Updated With First Prototype Drive Reviews:

Car and Driver
Jalopnik
Motor1
Motorauthority

Motortrend
Road & Track
Slashgear

The Drive

High-Performance Integra Type S in Development ā€“ Slated for Arrival Next Summer

December 5, 2022 ā€” TORRANCE, Calif.

Acura today confirmed the development of a high-performance Integra Type S, set to join the lineup for the 2024 model year. Promising ultimate street performance and driver engagement, the Integra Type S will be powered by a high-revving 2.0-liter VTEC turbocharged engine producing over 300 horsepower and paired exclusively with a 6-speed manual transmission and limited slip differential. More details to be shared closer to launch.

01 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

02 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

03 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

04 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

05 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

06 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

07 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

08 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

09 2024 Acura Integra Type S.jpg

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Got to demo this interesting specimen today.

I walked away thoroughly impressed, conviction tempered, and name waitlisted.

Granted, I'm still kind of in a haze from the ride a few hours ago but it's definitely a car that absolutely needs to be experienced and I feel the MSRP is justified once you spend some time behind the driver's seat. All the little quips and gripes about the car can be easily overlooked once you start rowing through the gears.

Unlike most cars on the market fighting for HP dominance, blistering 0-60 times, astronomic lateral Gs, and sub 7 min Nurburgring times, etc. This is a car that truly lives up to its Type S(street) badge and can be enjoyed even at 5/10ths. They really put this package together RIGHT. It's an event the entire drive, everything down to the exhaust pops and burbles, the planted but compliant ride, the just firm-enough seats. I really can't find an actual fault with this car for my intended use, which is an all season, everyday car.

I lied. If I could make *some* improvements, it would be a slightly stiffer clutch pedal, more mechanical shift action, a slightly louder and more baritone exhaust note. And some availability! All which could be remedied by the aftermarket, I'm sure. Except availability. Can't wait to take delivery of mine (eventually)!

IMG_20230901_130829.jpg

IMG_20230901_130821.jpg

IMG_20230901_142850.jpg

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Got to demo this interesting specimen today.

I walked away thoroughly impressed, conviction tempered, and name waitlisted.

Granted, I'm still kind of in a haze from the ride a few hours ago but it's definitely a car that absolutely needs to be experienced and I feel the MSRP is justified once you spend some time behind the driver's seat. All the little quips and gripes about the car can be easily overlooked once you start rowing through the gears.

Unlike most cars on the market fighting for HP dominance, blistering 0-60 times, astronomic lateral Gs, and sub 7 min Nurburgring times, etc. This is a car that truly lives up to its Type S(street) badge and can be enjoyed even at 5/10ths. They really put this package together RIGHT. It's an event the entire drive, everything down to the exhaust pops and burbles, the planted but compliant ride, the just firm-enough seats. I really can't find an actual fault with this car for my intended use, which is an all season, everyday car.

I lied. If I could make *some* improvements, it would be a slightly stiffer clutch pedal, more mechanical shift action, a slightly louder and more baritone exhaust note. And some availability! All which could be remedied by the aftermarket, I'm sure. Except availability. Can't wait to take delivery of mine (eventually)!

IMG_20230901_130829.jpg

IMG_20230901_130821.jpg

IMG_20230901_142850.jpg
Agree 100%. I just saw in the Civic forums an interesting thread where some guy was asking people about getting 450+hp out of this platform, and it just doesn't make sense to me. That's not the point of this car, and in fact I feel like it would completely ruin it.

Hopefully you can secure a car soon without too much dealer grief.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
The only time 450HP+ makes sense in a FWD platform isā€¦.ā€when you live a 1/4 mile at at timeā€. :D

Mike

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Can one reliably make use of that much power on this platform? I'm sure the engine is capable but the chassis and layout seem to be the limiting factor. Sounds like an exercise in futility.

@optronix I'm lucky because the dealer I visited is a pleasant, no frills, enthusiast-centric one. We bring the family hauler there for service regularly. I'm currently 31 of 31 on the wait-list and they're expecting 1 car a month until the end of this year, 2 a month starting next year. I've got roughly a 50/50 shot of securing a car if I'm not picky with color combinations lol.