• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear hatch misaligned with roof

new2teg

First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wondering if anyone else has this. The driver side top hatch is misaligned with the roof, sitting a few mm lower.
Going to see if the dealer can do anything about it. Not sure it's worth the trouble if they need to source it to a body shop. Don't want them fixing one thing and messing up another.
This is the only noticeable panel I've found that is misaligned on my car. I know that no cars are perfect.

First pic shows passenger side sits flush compared to driver's side.

20240309_074451.jpg

20240309_074517.jpg

20240309_074440.jpg

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hmm. Ignorance is bliss, I'm afraid to look at mine, LOL. Once folks started pointing out front bumper being out of whack, I looked and sure enough, I have the same as everyone else. I bet there are a bunch of other spots where things don't line up well too.

If it's not eye catchingly bad, I would wan't any unnecessary work on my car.

OP
OP

new2teg

First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hmm. Ignorance is bliss, I'm afraid to look at mine, LOL. Once folks started pointing out front bumper being out of whack, I looked and sure enough, I have the same as everyone else. I bet there are a bunch of other spots where things don't line up well too.

If it's not eye catchingly bad, I would wan't any unnecessary work on my car.
I agree with you, I love this car and realize I may be nitpicking, maybe because I'm still in the honeymoon phase lol.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Some folks were reporting early on about issues like this. Luck of the draw I suppose.

No structural issues/loose interior panels/rattling/leaking? No problem.

Adds character.

FredS2000

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024Tiger Eye Integra Type-S, 2003 S2000, '99 SVTL
Mine is slightly lower on the passenger side.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
When it is time to take delivery, I had planned to do a careful inspection of gaps, paint colors and fitment all around so if I see anything then, I can point it out and hopefully negotiate they fix it prior to any deal made so I don't have to find it later and then fight to have it corrected.
I know some things are out of my control, but finding obvious issues or misaligned panels should be correctible before I commit to a deal.

OP
OP

new2teg

First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Took my car in today, said they would have to source it to their body shop. I have a few weeks to decide because they have to replace a window and window channel, but will likely decline the body shop visit - afraid of fixing one thing but adding another issue.