• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type R rear floor cover

FredS2000

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024Tiger Eye Integra Type-S, 2003 S2000, '99 SVTL
Please move this if I put it in the wrong forum.

I've seen some pics of the underside of the Type-R, behind the rear wheels, between the back of the rear wheels and diffuser/bumper, the R is completely enclosed.

Our Type-S has an open area behind the rear tires into the diffuser area. It seems a waste to have a dirt and air catching area back there.

Has anyone attempted to put that rear cover, part number pasted below, on the ITS? I'd be very interested if it does fit, it would go on asap, as I hate how much stuff gets thrown up into the areas that can start corrosion quickly.

It's located in the bumper, side-sill garnish, under cover section in dreamshop for the 2023 Type R

74620-T60-A00

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
The diffusers are quite a bit different. I doubt it will fit otherwise they would have just put it on there to begin with. I agree it would be cool though.