• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear hatch cargo net

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
I could have sworn I had seen a pic of a rear cargo net that expands across the floor board and not the vertical one you see listed in the accessories section of Acura.com website ... I have several items in my trunk that slide all over the place while driving and I do have the all weather mats and cargo tray in the vehicle. Thanks for the input.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
There is one for the 11th gen civic hatch that’ll fit but the integra only has one that hugs the inner rear bumper

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
This is what you’re looking for, however it is not nearly as robust as the civic one.

OP
OP
RMA

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
Yes that’s it. So you guys recommend the one from the 11th gen civic ? Link to show ?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Yes that’s it. So you guys recommend the one from the 11th gen civic ? Link to show ?
No, there’s probably no difference. Just saying the one for the Civic is designed for it, whereas this is aftermarket.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
I just ordered one as this seems like a must have. Found it a bit cheaper (about $44 shipped) elsewhere.

Reactions: RMA

Last_ICE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
If I understand the question correctly . . .

I got this $19 net off Amazon; it fits the ITS and has been great so far: https://www.amazon.com/Floor-Style-Automotive-Elastic-Integra/dp/B0B8TL5V4D

I just added this cargo mat, which also fits the ITS well and has marked areas to cut out, if you use a cargo net: https://www.amazon.com/SMARTLINER-Cargo-Behind-2023-2024-Integra/dp/B0C1P766F9

I could have sworn I had seen a pic of a rear cargo net that expands across the floor board and not the vertical one you see listed in the accessories section of Acura.com website ... I have several items in my trunk that slide all over the place while driving and I do have the all weather mats and cargo tray in the vehicle. Thanks for the input.

OP
OP
RMA

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
Ty for posting the Amazon link for the rear cargo net $28.44 shipped not bad ! As for the rear cargo tray I already have the all weather mats and rear cargo tray set. The sales guy had them shipped to me after I took delivery of the ITS.