• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Waiting for my dealer to get an liquid carbon allocation.. might hold out for a Ebony interior. The red is a bit much in a 200hp car.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
That sure is red. I have a deposit on this colour combo. Not sure it's my favourite but it was already allocated to my dealer. And I'm not messing around in attempt to get another colour. I'm sure it's nice in person.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’ve seen the MDX in blue with the red seats, they called it the Superman SUV. I absolutely love the red seats, I just not sure I’d go for the Liquid Carbon Metalic normally. But it’s this or black on black, as I’m not doing white interiors, so the gray will have to do. I wanted the red stitching on the steering wheel too.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
That sure is red. I have a deposit on this colour combo. Not sure it's my favourite but it was already allocated to my dealer. And I'm not messing around in attempt to get another colour. I'm sure it's nice in person.
For what its worth having a conversation with your dealer could go in a good direction. They might have unallocated cars coming in that you prefer. That's what happened to me when I canceled my original order and I circled back to my dealer. It's not like asking "I don't like the red, do you have any unspoken for cars" would mean they would cancel your original reservation

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
For what its worth having a conversation with your dealer could go in a good direction. They might have unallocated cars coming in that you prefer. That's what happened to me when I canceled my original order and I circled back to my dealer. It's not like asking "I don't like the red, do you have any unspoken for cars" would mean they would cancel your original reservation
Ya definitely worth asking. At the time I think they said it was the only mt coming in but who knows...might be something else coming right in after.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Ya definitely worth asking. At the time I think they said it was the only mt coming in but who knows...might be something else coming right in after.
My dealer had one MT and one CVT unaccounted for so I snagged the CVT. Always worth a shot asking