• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official Exhaust Photos, Videos, Sound Clips Thread (Including Aftermarket)

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
yeah. I need to get one with my phone outside the vehicle. Just had the window cracked. You get about the same sound with the windows closed.
Right on! It can be so difficult to get good exhaust sound clips that really portray what it sounds like in person. You can tell there's a difference though.

I think most of us feel the same way about pics of this car. The photos look great, but when you go stare at it in person, you're like "daaaaaamn, girl!"

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
alright - so who is going aftermarket? anyone know if the CTR systems will fit on our cars?

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
alright - so who is going aftermarket? anyone know if the CTR systems will fit on our cars?
The CTR has a front resonator whereas the ITS does not. To my knowledge there's no other mechanical changes between the two.

IMG_1329.jpeg

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S & ‘22 BRZ Limited
Can anyone confirm FL5 exhausts are a direct fit on the DE5? Any installed examples or videos?

Last edited:

SiCKvic98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 FE1 Si (Sold), ‘22 Si (Sold), PWP ‘24 ITS
Can anyone confirm FL5 exhausts are a direct fit on the DE5? Any installed examples or videos?
I have a 3” MBRP cat-back exhaust on my DE5. I can confirm that the exhaust is different between the FL5 and DE5. FL5 exhaust tips would have to be lengthened to work on the DE5.

BklynITS

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Upon my initial research mission at AWE Tuning, they too confirmed that the Civic Type R exhaust is not a direct bolt on. They said it would need to be elongated about 6-8 inches. They are working on the development of this system for our cars and it should be ready for production sometime in January.