• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
The Si has built-in navigation, but it's not included with the Integra--they likely did this since most use Waze or GoogleMaps even when there's native navigation. On the bright side, one reviewer did show that the CarPlay navigation directions display in the HUD, and there should also be an option to display them in the gauge cluster.
I'm kinda nervous about taking a car without built-in nav on a long trip ever since I took a rental to the Washington coast. I lost cell signal but didn't realize it until I got to my hotel. I had declined paying for a portable Garmin at the car rental place, so I thought I was SOL. Thankfully, for my return drive, my phone loaded the full route using the hotel's wifi, and it guided me back into Seattle.

Yes, the Garmin-based nav in my Civic has a fucking garbage UI, but at least it works everywhere in North America. I'd definitely want it as a backup since paper maps are so hard to come by these days.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
You can get an paid app from a major player like Garmin perhaps that will go on the iPhone or android that will download all the maps and use gps just the same. Not sure if those particular apps are supported via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, but it’s useful when you don’t have cellular.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
You can get an paid app from a major player like Garmin perhaps that will go on the iPhone or android that will download all the maps and use gps just the same. Not sure if those particular apps are supported via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, but it’s useful when you don’t have cellular.
That’s right, I forgot about those. Found one called 2GIS that runs on CarPlay, too. I’ll check it out.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Yea my dealer just emailed saying mine got moved to 6/6-6/11. Not happy lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Mines built wonder how many weeks left till it's delivered...

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mines built wonder how many weeks left till it's delivered...
from what I read it’s 1-2 weeks by freight. Not terrible. But now I’m stuck looking at end of June early July

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I'm kinda nervous about taking a car without built-in nav on a long trip ever since I took a rental to the Washington coast. I lost cell signal but didn't realize it until I got to my hotel. I had declined paying for a portable Garmin at the car rental place, so I thought I was SOL. Thankfully, for my return drive, my phone loaded the full route using the hotel's wifi, and it guided me back into Seattle.

Yes, the Garmin-based nav in my Civic has a fucking garbage UI, but at least it works everywhere in North America. I'd definitely want it as a backup since paper maps are so hard to come by these days.
You can download google maps to use offline for free.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Supposed to have been this week. 5/23-5/28
At least your dealer had the courtesy to contact you.
My build date was this past week also and my dealer didn't reach out to me with a status.
As has been the case throughout this process I will have to initiate.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I have June 25 for build date and a standard three weeks for delivery. That’s a month and a half delay from what I originally thought.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
At least your dealer had the courtesy to contact you.
My build date was this past week also and my dealer didn't reach out to me with a status.
As has been the case throughout this process I will have to initiate.
he didn’t. I inquired since I’m seeing all the cars being delivered.
I plan on reaching out the week he claims it’s being built and if it is, fantastic. If I get another delay or anything like that I’ll pull my deposit and order a 2023 Macan or something.
I love the integra for what it is, a sub 40k daily, but I’m not going to wait months on end for it. I’m not beholden to any brand

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
I own a 2018 Macan S and love it. I like your backup plan!
I have never experienced a dealer less well versed in the ordering process that the Acura dealer I'm working with currently. From being surprised there was ever a reservation, to no idea when cars would come in two days prior to the demos being delivered. I hope they processed my reservation correctly.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I own a 2018 Macan S and love it. I like your backup plan!
I have never experienced a dealer less well versed in the ordering process that the Acura dealer I'm working with currently. From being surprised there was ever a reservation, to no idea when cars would come in two days prior to the demos being delivered. I hope they processed my reservation correctly.
it would be my 5th Macan and 7th Porsche. It’s my brand lol

I recommend the Macan to everyone as it is a perfect everyday driver and even the base drives like a Porsche

my nostalgia to Acura is based on my love of Honda and learning to drive on Hondas and Acura’s. I figured the integra would be a perfect last ice car as my next is the Macan EV in 2024.
We’ll see… God laughs at the plans of man