• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
My general feeling is that while the Porsche Cayman is the benchmark, it’s not worth the difference from over a Supra or Nisson Z. And I’d rather play with a GR Corolla or Integra Type-S.

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
My dealer just let me know the one i reserved as well as the dealers demo will be in between 6/3 and 6/7, i cant wait. I hope it doesn't let me down on the test drive. My dealer assured me no mark ups, we shall see...oh and if they try to put a front plate on it that would be a deal breaker for me, the front of these are gorgeous and would hate to have it ruined by a plate mount and the holes left in the bumper :(

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
he didn’t. I inquired since I’m seeing all the cars being delivered.
I plan on reaching out the week he claims it’s being built and if it is, fantastic. If I get another delay or anything like that I’ll pull my deposit and order a 2023 Macan or something.
I love the integra for what it is, a sub 40k daily, but I’m not going to wait months on end for it. I’m not beholden to any brand
Going for a 3rd cancel my friend? Just hold tight. I get what you’re going through. I was supposed to be the first one in my area with one as one dealer wasn’t on the list to choose from on Acura’s preorders so they didn’t have any and the other dealer who I went with, I was their first order and have their earliest build date. I called the first dealer for the same reason as you, seeing all the deliveries, and somehow they have FIVE with VINs on the way this week. None in my color though.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I own a 2018 Macan S and love it. I like your backup plan!
I have never experienced a dealer less well versed in the ordering process that the Acura dealer I'm working with currently. From being surprised there was ever a reservation, to no idea when cars would come in two days prior to the demos being delivered. I hope they processed my reservation correctly.
Someone at the dealer knew. That’s just lazy sales people who can’t be bothers to go find the answer.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Going for a 3rd cancel my friend? Just hold tight. I get what you’re going through. I was supposed to be the first one in my area with one as one dealer wasn’t on the list to choose from on Acura’s preorders so they didn’t have any and the other dealer who I went with, I was their first order and have their earliest build date. I called the first dealer for the same reason as you, seeing all the deliveries, and somehow they have FIVE with VINs on the way this week. None in my color though.
Oh I was just venting. I’ll leave the reservation. If it’s not delivered by July I’ll be forced to find another car but I’m confident it’ll arrive

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Just heard from my dealership, mine will be in 6/4 to 6/8 ....

Although I've had to initiate most communications, the person I've been in contact with has told me up front I may know more than her about the car, and made sure to get answers instead of bs me on the spot ...

According to her they're not allowed to do any add ons to ordered cars without express permission and no market adjustments ... supposedly that's from their regional Acura rep, but the guy has history with Honda and Acura brand development, and I'm not sure if that's the dealership's rep with Acura, or Acura's rep managing dealerships ... if that holds true I'll definitely have respect for them, and good things to say

They got their tester, but are in the process of adding every option to it so it's not ready to drive yet.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I just got my VIN from Columbia Acura in Cincinnati--my White/Red 6MT is built, and they expect it to arrive "at any time." I was expecting ~2 weeks from today, but my contact said it'll be much sooner.

We'll see, but I'm excited! I sent the VIN to Allstate for a quote, I'll be able to share how it compares to recent quotes on a Civic Type R, Accord 2.0T, and 2020/2022 Civic Si's.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
Just heard from my dealership, mine will be in 6/4 to 6/8 ....

Although I've had to initiate most communications, the person I've been in contact with has told me up front I may know more than her about the car, and made sure to get answers instead of bs me on the spot ...

According to her they're not allowed to do any add ons to ordered cars without express permission and no market adjustments ... supposedly that's from their regional Acura rep, but the guy has history with Honda and Acura brand development, and I'm not sure if that's the dealership's rep with Acura, or Acura's rep managing dealerships ... if that holds true I'll definitely have respect for them, and good things to say

They got their tester, but are in the process of adding every option to it so it's not ready to drive yet.
I’m supposed to get the Sport Black Aspec package- I’m picking mine up today, but he said they won’t get the accessories until full release on Thursday- so I’ll drive it as is until Friday/Saturday. My salesman and the sales manager both said the same as yours- we usually know more than them, or sooner by a day or 2. Does anyone know how many dealers are getting at this time? It seems to be only 2/3, maybe 4?? Seem like they will be few and far between for a couple month

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
For what it’s worth I saw a truck loaded with about 8 Integras in east NY. All were either liquid carbon or white
If it is a rural area of New York I'd be surprised, but I expect more densely populated areas to have more vehicles allocated to them

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just got my VIN from Columbia Acura in Cincinnati--my White/Red 6MT is built, and they expect it to arrive "at any time." I was expecting ~2 weeks from today, but my contact said it'll be much sooner.

We'll see, but I'm excited! I sent the VIN to Allstate for a quote, I'll be able to share how it compares to recent quotes on a Civic Type R, Accord 2.0T, and 2020/2022 Civic Si's.
I need to check with them on mine....

Nom771

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model S Plaid, Volvo XC90
If it is a rural area of New York I'd be surprised, but I expect more densely populated areas to have more vehicles allocated to them
Nope. Long Island, rather close to NYC

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Smithtown Acura in NY had a white Aspec tech and a liquid carbon Aspec tech with all the accessories including the wheels and diffuser. Tech drove off before I could snap a picture.

overall looks great inside and out. Looking for the Type S so didn’t bother test driving.

will say for those who are used to Acura seats, the microsuede just doesn’t do it. Feels very 2003 Kia spectra quality to me. I am hoping very much That the Type S will have better material seat insert.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Smithtown Acura in NY had a white Aspec tech and a liquid carbon Aspec tech with all the accessories including the wheels and diffuser. Tech drove off before I could snap a picture.

overall looks great inside and out. Looking for the Type S so didn’t bother test driving.

will say for those who are used to Acura seats, the microsuede just doesn’t do it. Feels very 2003 Kia spectra quality to me. I am hoping very much That the Type S will have better material seat insert.
Since the 2003 Spectra had cloth and the Integra has name brand Ultrasuede, and every single written and video review love the seats. You just sound like a hater.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Since the 2003 Spectra had cloth and the Integra has name brand Ultrasuede, and every single written and video review love the seats. You just sound like a hater.
That’s just how it felt to me, maybe with some break in it gets better. It’s got the same catch your pants and drag feel that I grew up with and hate - seats are subjective. The full synthetic leather back seats felt more comfortable to me

no hate from me, exterior and interior design in person is far nicer than any of its competition. Seat adjustments were great and the memory seat was cool. Plenty of space in the back and trunk. ELS as expected was excellent.

The one i sat in definitely sold me on getting the Type S, regardless of powertrain.