• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
That’s just how it felt to me, maybe with some break in it gets better. It’s got the same catch your pants and drag feel that I grew up with and hate - seats are subjective.

no hate from me, exterior and interior design in person is far nicer than any of its competition. Seat adjustments were great and the memory seat was cool. Plenty of space in the back and trunk. ELS as expected was excellent.

The one i sat in definitely sold me on getting the Type S, regardless of powertrain.
But that’s literally the point of ultrasuede or alcantara. To grip you to the seat. I get what you mean, but that’s not technically bad. It’s as designed.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That’s just how it felt to me, maybe with some break in it gets better. It’s got the same catch your pants and drag feel that I grew up with and hate - seats are subjective.

no hate from me, exterior and interior design in person is far nicer than any of its competition. Seat adjustments were great and the memory seat was cool. Plenty of space in the back and trunk. ELS as expected was excellent.

The one i sat in definitely sold me on getting the Type S, regardless of powertrain.
I'm with you. Getting the aspec then trading it in for the TypeS in a year or two

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
But that’s literally the point of ultrasuede or alcantara. To grip you to the seat. I get what you mean, but that’s not technically bad. It’s as designed.
Yes absolutely and I can tell they work well for that just sitting in the car. I see it as they had to make only one seat choice to keep costs down (nothing wrong with that) and chose to make sure the manual buyers got a great seat for spirited driving.

The other choice is what I would have preferred for a lux-econobox DD and that’s a more TLX style/material premium seat. Just different demographics at play is all

Greyscale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2007 Accord, 1995 Miata
So Rob with Redline reviews got a 7 second 0-60 on the Si. He’s a VERY good driver with lightning shifts. Sofyan got around 8 seconds in the Si.

Rob on the Integra got a 7.1 and Sofyan got a 7.4. The 180 lb increase equates to .1 seconds.

I was expecting the CVT to be around 6.9 due to avoiding that shift to 3rd. But it looks like it launches pretty casually. Most likely to circumvent wheel spin. The manuals spinning really boils down to the same casual launch but with more noise. Sofyan on the CVT also hit a 7.1 even though it’s 75 lbs more. So the CVT is indeed quick and the paddles sound very quick and responsive.

In conclusion, the Si and Integra both 6 speed and CVT are all about the same. A drivers race. From a roll however I think the CVT will edge out. Especially the lighter base CVT.
Saw that review. They were both in the car for the 7.1. If Sofyan weighs 160 or so that would have made a difference. For the CVT it was Just Sofyan.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thoughts on interest rate?

Screenshot_20220602-201911.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
In another thread somebody mentioned getting 2.2% but it was probably financed thru a bank.
I called my bank and their rate was 4.14

cnhart

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Pretty good, but shop around your local credit unions. I locked in 1.74% last month for a 36-month term, but rates are a bit higher now (same CU is doing 2.29% as of June 1).

Last edited:

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt

Screenshot_20220602-201911.png
Full disclosure, I work for a financial institution. That's not bad in today's finance market. Typically credit unions undercut bank interest rates and that's competitive for the best available rates at 60 months, at least where I am. Depending on the financial institution the credit score to get the best rate is usually between 720 and 760. 800 is just a nice achievement.

I'd be weary of dealerships offering lower rates at the same term. A lot of dealerships pay the bank to buy the rate down and offer you a "lower rate". That means they made enough profit off of you in some part of the transaction to do that, so you're not getting the best deal.

The best option is getting pre-approval on your own. Several institutions, especially credit unions, have been putting off rate increases as long as they can, or are making smaller increases. In North East Florida we're pretty lucky since we have a high concentration of credit unions, and many competing options, most regions have very few. Several institutions also have different terms such as lower late fees and longer grace periods for loans they get directly.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Full disclosure, I work for a financial institution. That's not bad in today's finance market. Typically credit unions undercut bank interest rates and that's competitive for the best available rates at 60 months, at least where I am. Depending on the financial institution the credit score to get the best rate is usually between 720 and 760. 800 is just a nice achievement.

I'd be weary of dealerships offering lower rates at the same term. A lot of dealerships pay the bank to buy the rate down and offer you a "lower rate". That means they made enough profit off of you in some part of the transaction to do that, so you're not getting the best deal.

The best option is getting pre-approval on your own. Several institutions, especially credit unions, have been putting off rate increases as long as they can, or are making smaller increases. In North East Florida we're pretty lucky since we have a high concentration of credit unions, and many competing options, most regions have very few. Several institutions also have different terms such as lower late fees and longer grace periods for loans they get directly.
Thanks I will call around tomorrow. This came right from the dealer which said that Acura is offering 3.9% on the integra but got a quote for me from a local credit union at the 2.74%

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Anything under 2.9 right now is pretty darn good. I’m looking at 2,69 now via Usaa but by the time my integra arrives (end of June) I’ll be looking at 3.19 for 60mos
I think navy fed is offering 2.7 as well with a 720+

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Anything under 2.9 right now is pretty darn good. I’m looking at 2,69 now via Usaa but by the time my integra arrives (end of June) I’ll be looking at 3.19 for 60mos
I think navy fed is offering 2.7 as well with a 720+
Ask credit unions you have access to how long a pre-approval is good for ... I've seen anywhere from 30 days to 60 days. Typically the rate you're pre-approved at is the rate that applies, even if the rates they're offering have changed after you were approved

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Ask credit unions you have access to how long a pre-approval is good for ... I've seen anywhere from 30 days to 60 days. Typically the rate you're pre-approved at is the rate that applies, even if the rates they're offering have changed after you were approved
I decided to call Usaa. They honor the rate for 45 days. Locked in 2.68 which I’m fine with in this market.
If Acura offers less; they won’t, I’ll take it but glad I’m locked in for 45 days