• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I decided to call Usaa. They honor the rate for 45 days. Locked in 2.68 which I’m fine with in this market.
If Acura offers less; they won’t, I’ll take it but glad I’m locked in for 45 days
Congrats. I got 2.99% for 78 months. I plan to pay as if I was paying a 48 month loan, but for the 0.4% difference in interest rates, I feel better having a lower monthly minimum in case of any kind of unplanned expenses.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Congrats. I got 2.99% for 78 months. I plan to pay as if I was paying a 48 month loan, but for the 0.4% difference in interest rates, I feel better having a lower monthly minimum in case of any kind of unplanned expenses.
This is all the easy part. Let’s see how accurate my delayed build date is! Lol
At least I have a 45 day buffer. Car should be built next week and then two weeks to deliver

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is all the easy part. Let’s see how accurate my delayed build date is! Lol
At least I have a 45 day buffer. Car should be built next week and then two weeks to deliver
Here's to hoping. Mine is in transit to the dealership could get there Saturday at the earliest. I'm hoping they were honest about nothing added to the car and no market adjustments on ordered vehicles, but I only fully believe it when I sign the buyer's order.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone get insurance quotes? I got a quote for $50 a month for the Teggy with gap insurance,$1000 collision, and $100 compressive deductibles.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone get insurance quotes? I got a quote for $50 a month for the Teggy with gap insurance,$1000 collision, and $100 compressive deductibles.
Check the bank or credit union you're financing with for GAP, a lot of credit unions offer it for around a $400 flat fee. Also check about the minimum required insurance. Most are fine with a $1000 deductible, but some want $250 or $500 ... and force placed insurance is crazy expensive

Insurance is gonna vary greatly depending on your driving record and where you live. I'll be lucky to get less than $600 for 6 months. In North Florida that's a really good rate for full coverage, but it's a no-fault state plagued with insurance fraud.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Check the bank or credit union you're financing with for GAP, a lot of credit unions offer it for around a $400 flat fee. Also check about the minimum required insurance. Most are fine with a $1000 deductible, but some want $250 or $500 ... and force placed insurance is crazy expensive

Insurance is gonna vary greatly depending on your driving record and where you live. I'll be lucky to get less than $600 for 6 months. In North Florida that's a really good rate for full coverage, but it's a no-fault state plagued with insurance fraud.
Gap insurance through my insurance company is $1 a month.. yep a buck. I go through Costco which American Family Insurance . Cheapest price I have ever had. $298 a half for the Teggy

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gap insurance through my insurance company is $1 a month.. yep a buck. I go through Costco which American Family Insurance . Cheapest price I have ever had. $298 a half for the Teggy
Yeah for my truck gap was a couple bucks a month through progressive, and a better deal than the credit union price. For me Costco's insurance partner was middle of my quotes along with Trustage. State Farm and All-State were hilariously overpriced. However, I have had good customer service from state farm, when one of their insured drivers totalled my car.