• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New 2024 Integra Owner (A Spec/Tech)

gregbutler_20

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra, 22 ILX (sold).
Hey all,

I just purchased a new 24 Integra after trading in my 22 ILX. It was narrowed down between this and a 21 CPO IS350 F sport (I had a 2019 IS 300 F sport as well), which had been my dream car for at least 5 years. When I finally got into it, I just wasn't as impressed any longer. The lexus sales guy told me I was crazy to consider another Acura over a Lexus, but of course he would say that. I didn't get a warm reception on the Acura subreddit either. Long story short, Lexus doesn't currently make a car for me. The 350 is a build a bear workshop, has small backseats, burned gas like water, and had no low end torque, which I missed in my mostly city commute. The ES 350 F sport has the space, but is not fun to drive. There is no in between anymore with Lexus. My wife said that I should have went with the Lexus since that was the car I kept annoying her about, but it just didn't fit my lifestyle. I was trying to force it into my lifestyle. The final straw was when my 15 year old said that she couldn't move her feet as well in the 300/350. The more I thought about it, the lexus was smoother, but was dated as hell compared to the integra, and to get the same features, the car would have been close to 60K. Way too much for compact. So, here I am with a fully loaded Teggy. I have about 2500 in accessory upgrades lined up if I decide to stick with the car.

IMG_6318.jpeg

5thHatchback

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Welcome to the forum. Do you plan on adding any modifications to it? I saw you mention you had some accessories lined up.

evident

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 TSX 6MT, 2017 MDX Hybrid, 2008 RX350
Sorry you had that experience with the IS. I had a '14 IS350 F-Sport RWD that I loved. the engine is buttery smooth but yes you had to get on it to feel any power. I sold it during the height of covid because the resale value on it was so insane and we had to get a family car. I thought the 18 city 24 hwy was reasonable for what it was. It definitely is a small car, but still livable. Nothing beats the RWD feel if you ask me. that said, i too am looking at an ITS if i can get one at MSRP.

OP
OP

gregbutler_20

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welcome to the forum. Do you plan on adding any modifications to it? I saw you mention you had some accessories lined up.
I called my sales guy and we did a 3 way with parts on Thursday. I ordered the carbon spoiler, the rear diffuser, and side underbody spoilers. Quote for install is 2500 all in. They said I can use my 10% (max 100 dollar discount in the fine print) off birthday coupon, so 2400 all in. When they checked the parts, he said that he has to get the carbon spoiler from another depot because the usual one doesn't have them.

OP
OP

gregbutler_20

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry you had that experience with the IS. I had a '14 IS350 F-Sport RWD that I loved. the engine is buttery smooth but yes you had to get on it to feel any power. I sold it during the height of covid because the resale value on it was so insane and we had to get a family car. I thought the 18 city 24 hwy was reasonable for what it was. It definitely is a small car, but still livable. Nothing beats the RWD feel if you ask me. that said, i too am looking at an ITS if i can get one at MSRP.
I definitely liked it, but it seems that the platform needs to be updated, especially with no GS. The ES is big, but felt like a boat even in f sport form. It didn't feel as modern as it looked on the outside. It still felt like a 2014 one (as quiet as it was). The v6 is smooth and sounds better, but when we got into the loaded integra. The package just came together. I could see and feel where it improved over the ilx. And once I heard the sound system, I was sold. The CPO lexus didn't have the good headlights, no memory, no 16 speaker sound system, an 8 in screen and the dealer wanted 40K. Don't even get me started on the new ones. They had awd only and it started at 47K. They had 55K trims with halogen blinkers and no triple beams. With a loyalty discount, I was able to get the integra loaded for under 40. Even compared to TLX a spec, you still got more for the money with Acura. My dealer also had a txl cpo for 38 (for better comparison). More standard features than the IS. It became harder to justify it. You in PA? My sales guy at Acura Hunt Valley says they have a Type S for "retail", but Acura sent it to them with a few grand in accessories, which are messing with their ability to sell it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I definitely liked it, but it seems that the platform needs to be updated, especially with no GS. The ES is big, but felt like a boat even in f sport form. It didn't feel as modern as it looked on the outside. It still felt like a 2014 one (as quiet as it was). The v6 is smooth and sounds better, but when we got into the loaded integra. The package just came together. I could see and feel where it improved over the ilx. And once I heard the sound system, I was sold. The CPO lexus didn't have the good headlights, no memory, no 16 speaker sound system, an 8 in screen and the dealer wanted 40K. Don't even get me started on the new ones. They had awd only and it started at 47K. They had 55K trims with halogen blinkers and no triple beams. With a loyalty discount, I was able to get the integra loaded for under 40. Even compared to TLX a spec, you still got more for the money with Acura. My dealer also had a txl cpo for 38 (for better comparison). More standard features than the IS. It became harder to justify it. You in PA? My sales guy at Acura Hunt Valley says they have a Type S for "retail", but Acura sent it to them with a few grand in accessories, which are messing with their ability to sell it.
I was also looking at a GS450H but couldn't get over the used car pricing.
Factory does not ship the ITS with accessories. All accessories are dealer installed.

OP
OP

gregbutler_20

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was also looking at a GS450H but couldn't get over the used car pricing.
Factory does not ship the ITS with accessories. All accessories are dealer installed.
I thought about it after I posted. He said it was a demo car. It's gone now. The one on their site now is in transit.

evident

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 TSX 6MT, 2017 MDX Hybrid, 2008 RX350
Yep I'm in pa, north of Philly. Probably won't be buying till end of 24 or sometime in 25.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I went in driving my 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec, which I modded to taste, looking at the Type S. I found the A-Spec Integra 6MT and drove home in it. I like it a lot and am modding to taste, as is my habit.
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpeg