• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
is the bronze wheel option only 1995? I have a dealer trying to charge 4k for them

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
is the bronze wheel option only 1995? I have a dealer trying to charge 4k for them
You can buy them now for about 360 a wheel
08W19-3S5-200B

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
You can buy them now for about 360 a wheel
08W19-3S5-200B
LOL this dealer I talking to claims no "ADM" but instead is charging 4k for the rims and who knows how much they are upcharging for the rest of the accessories, but with every accessory the list price they have is 61k before tax title registration. Ridiculous

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
LOL this dealer I talking to claims no "ADM" but instead is charging 4k for the rims and who knows how much they are upcharging for the rest of the accessories, but with every accessory the list price they have is 61k before tax title registration. Ridiculous
It definitely stands out when dealerships seem to have 8 different routes to the same inflated price goal.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Do you keep the gray wheels when you pay for the coppers? Same question with shift knob?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Do you keep the gray wheels when you pay for the coppers? Same question with shift knob?
Yes. Dealer will give you the stock parts back.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
So In that case $2k for copper wheels doesn't seem that egregious if you get that price. They're good looking wheels, although I don't know what the normal stock ones will sell for.

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Got an update for the list.

Sterling Acura in Austin is doing $3k ADM and a $2495 "protection package" that includes almost nothing of actual value.

Also, David McDavid is now Acura of North Austin. Might explain the MSRP commitment, because they had a well-deserved negative reputation while under the McDavid umbrella.
Does David McDavid aka Acura of North Austin actually commit on the MSRP? My sales told me its msrp with no add-on as well as dealer accessories but the way he said it make me feel like its his prediction and not from the GM. He said to me "if we end up charging above MSRP we'll just issue you a refund" after I ask him if he is able to confirm with his GM.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
Does David McDavid aka Acura of North Austin actually commit on the MSRP? My sales told me its msrp with no add-on as well as dealer accessories but the way he said it make me feel like its his prediction and not from the GM. He said to me "if we end up charging above MSRP we'll just issue you a refund" after I ask him if he is able to confirm with his GM.
They've definitely been tiptoeing around committing to MSRP, so it sounds like we've been getting the same kind of treatment. I'm still somewhat expecting them to try to slap on some ADM at the last minute. We'll see, though.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
So In that case $2k for copper wheels doesn't seem that egregious if you get that price. They're good looking wheels, although I don't know what the normal stock ones will sell for.
My dealer was quick to point out those prices that were floating around on that list were just the parts prices and not installed. I think they wanted roughly $2,700 for wheels w/tpms with mounting and balancing.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
My dealer was quick to point out those prices that were floating around on that list were just the parts prices and not installed. I think they wanted roughly $2,700 for wheels w/tpms with mounting and balancing.
But the wheels from parts department $360 a wheel online

justrich

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
tlx
Thank you to the OP for putting this thread together. Without it, we wouldn't have known how bad it was out there. Has anyone been successful in changing dealerships to a MSRP one? Yes, I understand I should have called around, but I assumed Hinshaw's Acura dealer was going to give it to me at MSRP because at Hinsaw's Honda I've got all the latest models at MSRP.

I've never been so frustrated in my life to post something online about something.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
When it comes to the wheels, are they coming with the tires?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Also, I just thought about it. Since the Type S is made in the US what if it's not even close to as hard to get as the Type R.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I went to my nearest Dealer, Naley Acura, in GA and tested drive the car. It definitely was a fun care. I used to own an S4 and this one was more fun to drive. I also was able to reserve a black/black on May 11. I had a conversation with the sales rep before the reservation and he said he would sell it to me at MSRP. I went today and he kept his promise so I am a happy man!!! Now waiting for the car to arrive.
Below is the sticker on the demo car. Please add this dealer to the honest dealer list.
IMG_3869.jpg