• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Do they do out of state sales?
Fr lol If that $1.5K can be applied towards a trusted shipping partner that the dealer has good faith in working with this would be an incredible deal

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
Fr lol If that $1.5K can be applied towards a trusted shipping partner that the dealer has good faith in working with this would be an incredible deal
I’ve got a trade but I’m willing to drive up there to save $1500 bucks. 2 tanks of gas to get up there plus food so less than $100 bucks to get up there and probably $150 to get back(bigger tank in the ITS).

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
I’ve got a trade but I’m willing to drive up there to save $1500 bucks. 2 tanks of gas to get up there plus food so less than $100 bucks to get up there and probably $150 to get back(bigger tank in the ITS).
Oh yea easy choice! As a West Coast resident myself though.... lol

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
Acura of Laurel, (Maryland) will run a special use code word TiMsDC5 to get $1500 off MSRP on the Type S in stock. They are planning to have 6 in by the end of this month. Ask for Danny the GSM.
HAHAHAHA no, but this is just a way to track it. I get some kickback. But Danny is my Brother in Law, he's a car guy, he hates seeing cars sit and wants to sell to car fans without them hurting. Without the discount code you'll most likely get it at MSRP, you don't have too... but $1500 towards car parts, no?
This is awesome! I just emailed the dealership. Is this limited to only the pre-order colors ? Hopefully I’ll be able to secure white and they’ll sell to VA residents

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2023 Acura MDX ASpec
This is awesome! I just emailed the dealership. Is this limited to only the pre-order colors ? Hopefully I’ll be able to secure white and they’ll sell to VA residents
I was just told this deal would only be for the colors that are coming in and ANY integra type s in stock.

They also have the matte grey PMC TLX in stock. Selling it at MSRP, car looks nice!
1000006519.jpg

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just talked with my BIL. OUT OF THE 6 HE HAS 2 LEFT WHITE AND BLACK! @Liquid ITS 24 want me to tell him to hold the white for you?

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
Just talked with my BIL. OUT OF THE 6 HE HAS 2 LEFT WHITE AND BLACK! @Liquid ITS 24 want me to tell him to hold the white for you?
I just called as well but they said it’s at msrp not $1500 below. But yes I would love if you could hold the white for me if you could get $1500 below msrp! Gonna send you a dm

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just called as well but they said it’s at msrp not $1500 below. But yes I would love if you could hold the white for me if you could get $1500 below msrp! Gonna send you a dm
You gotta call and ask for Danny to get this deal. Everyone else there won't honor it. Only my BIL and you gotta let him know it through the code TIMSDC5. Think of it as a friends and family deal. Tight circle.

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can I change the interior color ?
I don't know about custom orders... I would ask that question to them but again, this deal is only for the colors in stock (coming).

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Maybe people with preorders who don't like the interior should start a group conversation about finding a color swap partner

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
I've been following ITS news since March and have been a lurker in this thread. Living in the Bay Area, CA, I'm looking for MSRP dealers on the West Coast. But I'm not finding much success. I tried to get on some wait lists in March/April, but my local dealers were not taking any deposits (or ones that were were asking $10K over before the official pricing had even been announced). I struck out trying to score a reservation last month online. So currently scrambling to find something or get my name on some list somewhere.

Just some updates with some dealers that appear on this list in the first post:
I contacted Ron Tonkin Acura (Oregon) - $850 accessory package (wheel locks, mats, etc) and $5K markup.
Carter Acura Lynnwood (Washington) - informed no out of state sales.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Sorry I have to chime in about Acura Laurel. Something fishy going on, because I reached out a few weeks ago and was quoted at $5k over MSRP. I tried to haggle a bit and offered to replace the markup with accessories, and they knocked it back down to $3k that would include ceramic coating. I wasn't feeling it so moved on at that price and told them to contact me if they were willing to offer at MSRP. Clearly I've been ghosted and now suddenly they're $1500 off?

Dealers playing games as usual. I wouldn't get my hopes up you'd actually walk out of there paying MSRP. Unless we're all being taken for fools and the dealers know something we don't. Can't imagine what that would be...

Dealers are just the worst.

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry I have to chime in about Acura Laurel. Something fishy going on, because I reached out a few weeks ago and was quoted at $5k over MSRP. I tried to haggle a bit and offered to replace the markup with accessories, and they knocked it back down to $3k that would include ceramic coating. I wasn't feeling it so moved on at that price and told them to contact me if they were willing to offer at MSRP. Clearly I've been ghosted and now suddenly they're $1500 off?

Dealers playing games as usual. I wouldn't get my hopes up you'd actually walk out of there paying MSRP. Unless we're all being taken for fools and the dealers know something we don't. Can't imagine what that would be...

Dealers are just the worst.
Sorry you went through that, again after I posted this deal I know many of you called and asked. Some sales men gave you weird numbers but I think it was their own greed and didn't give you the deal I posted. Again the deal is honored by Danny. I know his boss is wanting him to sell it for more. But only those that use the code and speak with him will get it at the discount. I lose nothing, I'm just trying to share a discount so those that want the car can get it without these crazy ADM prices. YMMV and I hope y'all win and get the ITS at a price point that works. I know some of y'all were able to get it. As Danny has said inquiries about getting the car has been high since I posted. Sorry to the guy from Nevada, he couldn't do the deal with you, but I'm helping @Liquid ITS 24 get on the White ITS and hoping it works out for him.

All in all good luck.