• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra Type S Purchase Price with Accessories

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow, I know interest rates has been up but I got 3.24 just last year at 72 months.
That's through Acura. Looks like credit unions are also on the rise

Screenshot_20230718-160445.png

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type Platinum Perlescent White
Here's the latest update. I've been beating them up. I got them to go up on my trade to $38,100. I'm ganna fight for more when I go see them tonight.

They are saying final numbers are $715 per month for the payment.
Screenshot_20230718-160402_Messages.jpg

B-RapidK20

First Name
Sherm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GX460, 2022 Cayman GTS, 2022 Corolla hatch
Here's the latest update. I've been beating them up. I got them to go up on my trade to $38,100. I'm ganna fight for more when I go see them tonight.

They are saying final numbers are $715 per month for the payment.
Screenshot_20230718-160402_Messages.jpg
Being in California I would totally do a trade in for tax savings. We pay taxes all the time.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow how did yall manage to get those rates? is it because you financed a shorter term?

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
Wow how did yall manage to get those rates? is it because you financed a shorter term?
I was able to get 5.24% for 60 months with Schools First CU. Credit unions typically have more competitive rates, though as Integra23 says they are also on the rise. I would highly recommend shopping rates and if you are a member of a credit union to see if it possible to have financing done with them.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I think you have to have a really high credit score and willing to put more down payment if need to. I asked the finance guy to quote me 36, 48, and 60 months and what the interest rates and additional down payment I have to make. I was lucky that Capital One‘s rate was the same for those 3 terms so I chose the longest. So I chose the 60 months and added additional down payment to make my payment to less than $900 a month. My goal is to pay it off in 3 years. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does anyone happen to know if aftermarket parts for the FL5 will fit the DE5?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Does anyone happen to know if aftermarket parts for the FL5 will fit the DE5?
Probably depends but I would think most would. I already bought several.. just nothing to try them on.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I ended up doing $1k down with $797 per month. Financed with Acura. I figured better to keep my $5k in the bank and accessible than just to save $100 a month on payment. Plus it will leave me some money to buy intake and hondata whenever they release support for it. I'm going to tune it. Man this is a really nice car. I'm happy.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well I got $39k for my Type R. And I financed $48k. I got all the accessories except the shift knob. I will add that later maybe. I really like the type s knob though. The GM is going to have them add the lighted up "A" badge that goes under the door. It will light up on the ground.

I was really surprised with all the settings it has. Reviewers did not do the car justice. You can disable ALL the safety feature settings Including traction control. And it saves your settings. You can do it from the gauge cluster. Man what a smooth ride home it was. I really love it. I can't believe I own one. I'm shocked it all worked out with how many people want the car.

I literally bought it before this other couple did. They were pissed. I know this is mean but it was kind of funny. I've been working this deal though since May.

Got financed with Acura. They called and got me a better rate. It's a tad high because I extended the loan for 84 months. But I'm going to refinance it when my credit union drops their rates again. I'm going to make a couple principle payments which will drop the finance charges. It just didn't make sense financially to put $6k down. A $100 doesn't mean that much to me to dip into my savings.

I also got the wheel and tire protection package for that price too. I think I got a good deal. Windows are tinted. Got the upgraded carpets. Only 2 things I didn't get was the shift knob and all weather mats. I'm going to buy the window heat protector later. Wish they sold one with Integra Type S on it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And how your phone connects to the wireless phone connection to the car is awesome. They did a good job integrating the infotainment center. It's VERY easy to navigate and everything shows up on the main screen. Only thing is that I wish you could change the colors of the screen. That would be nice. But it really feels like a step up from the Type R. But it STILL feels like and responds like a sports car and I love that. I'm starting to understand why they priced the car where they did.

I'm happy with everything I got. And was given a huge discount on the accessories. Kind of wish it was black but it gets so hot in Florida and every black Type R I've owned is scorching when I get in.

I used to get pulled over almost once a week in my Type R just because the cops wanted to screw with me. I wonder how much attention this car will get.

Sorry for so many posts I'm just super excited and very happy to have it. And frankly the pearlescent white looks really sharp. I just need to do something to protect the paint. And I need to break the engine in.

Btw someone mentioned that they went back to a capped gas tank but I checked it and it's capless. You definitely feel more torque in the midrange. I haven't redlined it yet. I'm going to break it in first. Tomorrow I will get some pictures and post them when I get time. I will take some night time pictures too later.

In my opinion you can't go wrong with this purchase if you can negotiate a good and fair price like I did. I walked away with equity in the car. So I'm not upside down.

If anyone has any questions or wants me to try something let me know and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Last edited: