• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra Type S Purchase Price with Accessories

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I ended up doing $1k down with $797 per month. Financed with Acura. I figured better to keep my $5k in the bank and accessible than just to save $100 a month on payment. Plus it will leave me some money to buy intake and hondata whenever they release support for it. I'm going to tune it. Man this is a really nice car. I'm happy.
That is a really good term you got. Did you have a trade-in? The ITS is my fun weekend car so I did not have a trade-in and therefore had to put a larger down payment. If you did not have a trade-in to get your ITS, then you probably had the best financing deal!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That is a really good term you got. Did you have a trade-in? The ITS is my fun weekend car so I did not have a trade-in and therefore had to put a larger down payment. If you did not have a trade-in to get your ITS, then you probably had the best financing deal!
😂 Did you read the first post? He traded in his 2020 FK8.

ronlp

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 CTR, 02 S2K, 98-92-89 Prelude, 90 CRX, +6 other
Do you think it's worth giving up my Type R to buy the Type S? I honestly really want both. I could afford to have both but I don't think it's a wise decision. So my question, do you think it's worth it?
I found myself with this exact same question while waiting for the ITS, and the decision I've now made may surprise people.

I honestly expected that this car would be a lateral move, and it would be silly to have what is essentially two of the same car.....I also reminded myself that I own three Preludes, so there is that....

The ITS appeared unexpectedly early and the Civic was never really discussed as a trade, because apart from the tax benefit, I feel that the math of that process often starts becoming very cloudy, and it rarely works out in the buyer's favor. Judging by what older FK8s with a lot more miles that mine are listed for on Auto Trader, I figured I'd probably do better on it privately and then I'd have some crossover time to decide for sure.

So, after owning the ITS for a few weeks, and honestly only driving it three times, I 100% decided to keep the Civic for the foreseeable future. To me, they are quite different driving experiences, and although I definitely love the looks of the ITS, there are also things I don't love about it and a bunch of things I prefer in the Civic, including the way it drives. Interestingly enough, my wife feels almost the opposite about the two cars, so she'll likely end up spending the most time in the Integra, so win-win I guess.

YMMV, but I wouldn't rush into replacing one with the other just because they are mechanically similar.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type Platinum Perlescent White
I owed money on the Type R. That's the only reason I sold it. Anyway. I'm happy with my decision.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I owed money on the Type R. That's the only reason I sold it. Anyway. I'm happy with my decision.
You did pretty good and made a profit on the FK8 trading it in. Crazy times.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type Platinum Perlescent White
Here's some daylight pictures.

Edit: Sorry messed up the attachments earlier.

Man what a beautiful 😍 car! I like it way better than my Type R. I thought I was going to miss my Type R but I don't. Which surprises me.

Screenshot_20230719-182346_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230719-182354_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230719-182401_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Well I got $39k for my Type R. And I financed $48k. I got all the accessories except the shift knob. I will add that later maybe. I really like the type s knob though. The GM is going to have them add the lighted up "A" badge that goes under the door. It will light up on the ground.
I had a feeling there was around $2k to be found somewhere in that deal--glad you were able to beat it out of the dealership. Congrats on your purchase!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Congrats!! Great purchase! I've been mulling over a similar debate, though not relavent to this thread. (After trading in my Civic, it would bring an Elantra N down to 18-20k OTD...... do I really believe an EN is 20k better than my civic? So far, the answer is no way, so I wait...) But in your case, I do believe the new ITS is that much better than the FK8. Cheers!

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
Bought a white demo model today for sticker plus 7500 for basically every accessory, no heated steering wheel but I have the alacantra steering wheel instead.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Bought a white demo model today for sticker plus 7500 for basically every accessory, no heated steering wheel but I have the alacantra steering wheel instead.
Congrats!!
But....
:postpics:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!