• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Just spoke with Kevin at Hondata.
He said that is important to get the pre-order tickets from the FOAT if you want the Flashpro as well because they use that ticket count to determine how many flashpro's to bring plus few extra.

He also said that if you had a ticket that would gaurantee you a spot so you would not have wasted the trip. (as the reason I called)

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Just spoke with Kevin at Hondata.
He said that is important to get the pre-order tickets from the FOAT if you want the Flashpro as well because they use that ticket count to determine how many flashpro's to bring plus few extra.

He also said that if you had a ticket that would gaurantee you a spot so you would not have wasted the trip. (as the reason I called)
Great insight! Thanks for making the call and reporting back. Seems this event will have a decent turnout.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Just got home from the hondata event in austin. Great experience, Tune makes the car feel alive, 3-4th really see the power come on. Well worth it. I did 1 stage past the type s pops and bangs and hand them flash it back after my test run, was way to much If you only drive in sport plus. Was quicks and easy. great group of guys doing this

if your close to an event get it, especially if you get 93 fuel where you live.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Super dumb question but would like clarification instead of assuming.
My assumption is we can make a backup and flash it back to 100% factory stock tune correct?
Want to make sure I can flash back to stock map when doing custom tunes if it starts throwing codes.
Yes, I understand the hondata basemap is not tuneable but want to make sure I can get the car back on a factory stock load if needed moving forward with OTS or customs.

Just bought the combo deposit so look forward to seeing some of the members going to the Woodstock GA event..

Last edited:

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
Super dumb question but would like clarification instead of assuming.
My assumption is we can make a backup and flash it back to 100% factory stock tune correct?
Want to make sure I can flash back to stock map when doing custom tunes if it starts throwing codes.
Yes, I understand the hondata basemap is not tuneable but want to make sure I can get the car back on a factory stock load if needed moving forward with OTS or customs.

Just bought the combo deposit so look forward to seeing some of the members going to the Woodstock GA event..
From what I’ve been told by other car owners, I’m pretty sure the cloned ecu can also be detected, as far as tunes go you can always flash it back to stock, but if you’re looking for warranty work I do not think it’s going to be applicable.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
From what I’ve been told by other car owners, I’m pretty sure the cloned ecu can also be detected, as far as tunes go you can always flash it back to stock, but if you’re looking for warranty work I do not think it’s going to be applicable.
in my case this is not for any warranty issue but with adding alot of upgrades I need the ability to flash it back to stock to verify if CEL's are because of the tune or an actually faulty sensor or such as I have already had a few non-permanent CEL's that I could clear.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Messed with the flash pro live app today with my son watching the read outs. “I Need a phone mount”. He said he saw 340 hp in close to top of 3rd gear which seemed pretty cool. Still learning how to save read outs.

I also have been using the hondata traction control tune with with just VSC turned off. It’s different seems to want to do the fighting for the grip for you. I noticed on this stretch of road where I used to bark the tires in 2nd on this painted part of the road the car no longer does it. in stead it modulates the throttle for you hunting for grip. Pretty impressed so far with the whole tune. Need to get some more seat time, car feels to really be right where I wanted it to be…

JesseP

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S/2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance
I pre-ordered and will be in Woodstock in the morning. I could not find the time it starts. Does anyone know?

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Messing around with the Hondata back and forth to soccer practice today. Figured how how to swap the traction control from Hondata over to factory settings just by turning cruise. Get to bark the tires in 2nd again 🤪. Trying to get some screen shots of the flash pro read outs. Wonder what other numbers people are getting?

IMG_7229.png

IMG_7231.png

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anybody else missing the parking sensors. Looks like the flash pro disabled them.

also I was grabbing my ear pods out of the door pocket, I just went thru the window since it was down. I noticed the flash pro was blinking a green light ever few seconds. Wondering if that could end up being a power drain over time?