• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Correct with the right tools they can tell. Worse case Honda might request to get the ECU shipped to them for further analysis.

Anyway you can just buy a spare ECU and clone it. Then use the spare one as your hondata ECU leaving the stock ECU untouched. If for any reason you need to go to the dealer for anything, just swap them and play dumb. :D

Here is a link of one of the Hondata Service providers options about ECU cloning.
https://www.phearable.net/services/ecu-unlock.html
This is actually a good idea.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
So when’s the fallow up video on your thoughts on the hondata reflash ?

OP
OP
notorious9i6

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
So when’s the fallow up video on your thoughts on the hondata reflash ?
Haha saw this comment so tried to push out the video out for you!
Been busy installing my PRL HVI Intake today, along with my Phearable Tune withthe intake in mind.

I'll go over my favorite part for me.
The more aggressive pops and bangs! In the video I have it at the most aggressive setting "Stage 2". The next day, I went and flashed it with the the stage 1 pops and i think it's perfect. Not overly annoying and wasteful in gas but still got some kick in the pops.

Some other things that I really like is the hondata traction control is way better. Who would of thought this i a feature I would really enjoy.

Shifting is nicer and more direct because it doesn't have rev hang anymore.

The 35~ hp increase is nice, and noticeable but nothing too crazy. You will feel it in the midrange and in 3rd+ gear.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sweet thanks, so when you say traction control is better ? Like there is less traction control? Like you push the traction button and more things are turned off more like the type R?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Sweet thanks, so when you say traction control is better ? Like there is less traction control? Like you push the traction button and more things are turned off more like the type R?
Hondata allows tuners to adjust the traction control. Pherable tune has different maps that you can select from using the cruise control buttons. Each one changes the amount of traction control.

OP
OP
notorious9i6

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
I can't really explain it as well as Phearable. I can tell you it doesn't cut power in a weird way to get traction and the car just hooks up more. I feel more confident and trust the system more.

Multi tunes levels:
1 - Street1 - Base street settings with limited slip allowed. Designed for optimal traction.
2 - Street2 - More aggressive first and second gear than Street1 with more slip allowed.
3 - Race1 - More aggressive first, second and third gear than Street1 & Street2 with more slip and launch control slip allowed.
4 - Race2 - More aggressive first and second gear than all, traction control almost nonexistent and more launch control slip allowed.
5 - Valet - 5 - Less power output in all gears.

Hondata Traction Control:
Hondata's traction control is enabled by default when cruise main is turned off.
Hondata's traction control works by retarding ignition timing and using throttle plate closure to regain traction once the
traction slip has exceeded the slip target.
When using Hondata's traction control the ecu will close the throttle if it experiences too much wheel spin.
If you turn cruise main on, the factory VSA will be enabled.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can't really explain it as well as Phearable. I can tell you it doesn't cut power in a weird way to get traction and the car just hooks up more. I feel more confident and trust the system more.

Multi tunes levels:
1 - Street1 - Base street settings with limited slip allowed. Designed for optimal traction.
2 - Street2 - More aggressive first and second gear than Street1 with more slip allowed.
3 - Race1 - More aggressive first, second and third gear than Street1 & Street2 with more slip and launch control slip allowed.
4 - Race2 - More aggressive first and second gear than all, traction control almost nonexistent and more launch control slip allowed.
5 - Valet - 5 - Less power output in all gears.

Hondata Traction Control:
Hondata's traction control is enabled by default when cruise main is turned off.
Hondata's traction control works by retarding ignition timing and using throttle plate closure to regain traction once the
traction slip has exceeded the slip target.
When using Hondata's traction control the ecu will close the throttle if it experiences too much wheel spin.
If you turn cruise main on, the factory VSA will be enabled.
That’s wild. Ok I’m in. I’ll sign up for the austin one. All that sounds like stuff my its “needs”😉

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Anyone know if Hondata offers cloning? I’d love to take a spare ecu to the jailbreak event and have it cloned and unlocked.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone know if Hondata offers cloning? I’d love to take a spare ecu to the jailbreak event and have it cloned and unlocked.
Yep. Hondata can copy it to the new ECU

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
I have messaged them on IG to ask for the Vegas stop and nobody has got back to me...need a clone ECU too but waiting for them to confirm if they can do it and what they charge.

OP
OP
notorious9i6

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
They are terrible at responding on ig and fb. Best to call their location.

TEPTeggy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have messaged them on IG to ask for the Vegas stop and nobody has got back to me...need a clone ECU too but waiting for them to confirm if they can do it and what they charge.
They will be in vegas April 7th. I just googled Hondata jailbreaking tour. That was about two weeks ago, but now it's also up on their Instagram page.