• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Tint, Water/Meth Kit, Aftermarket Intake.

Mike

OP
OP
Tw1stedlog1k

Tw1stedlog1k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition
Is it just me or are tint prices crazy? I paid $550 for the M2 a couple of years ago and I'm expecting around the same for the Integra but $850 is a bit much.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Is it just me or are tint prices crazy? I paid $550 for the M2 a couple of years ago and I'm expecting around the same for the Integra but $850 is a bit much.
The carbon was $550 the ceramic added another $300.. i probably shouldn't have done it but it was supposed to be more scratch resistant. I also didn't think the Type S would be out in a year.

MrWeeks81

First Name
Arry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Gloss Carbon fiber roof wrap, Mugen mf10 Bronze wheels, falken azenis rt615k+ 265/35/18 tires, lowered on eibach sportlines

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm changing mine.. 1st mod Panoramic Moonroof! Who wants to help🤪

OP
OP
Tw1stedlog1k

Tw1stedlog1k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition
While cleaning the leaves and bugs off of my front end today, I've decided to add black mesh to my list of initial mods to the Integra. Something like this for the the upper and lower openings. It should help with reducing damage to the radiator fins also.
IMG_20221203_112816.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
While cleaning the leaves and bugs off of my front end today, I've decided to add black mesh to my list of initial mods to the Integra. Something like this for the the upper and lower openings. It should help with reducing damage to the radiator fins also.
IMG_20221203_112816.jpg
Looks nice & discreet too! I’ve had to do this in the past & I bet is pretty important for this vehicle for reason you’ve stated.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Tint, downpipe, strut bar, spoon springs, maybe FL5 ADS swap(I like it stiff), Hondata(Hopefully they will have a Jailbreak that won't require mailing in the ECU), and winter wheels..
We offer both a downpipe and FSTB for the car already.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
20-25mm spacers and a resonator delete. That should tide me over for a long time.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
- 70% front tint, 30% rear for me (need to go subtle in the front since we’re not allowed any here)
- PPF front and ceramic coat
- Dashcam
- Powdercoat stock grey wheels black if going for Apex Blue
- Spec and leave the Copper wheels as-is if getting white or carbon grey exterior
- Eventually get 18” winter wheels and tires

That’s it. Never modifying stock suspension on a daily driver ever again.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
18 inch wheels and tires that sit a little more flush, 3M Crystalline tint, honestly pretty much it. Potentially an exhaust but it doesn't even seem necessary on the Type S. My 86 is pretty modded and yeah trying to avoid going down the mod rabbit hole again.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Ceramic tint all the way around including windshield. Ceramic coating exterior & undercarriage. Window visors if available. Copper wheels & carbon fiber options. Find some winter tires. Tuxmats & things like that. These things immediately & I will have some stock fun before looking at PRL, Spoon, 27won, etc products. Reinforce chassis & suspension first with strut bars, etc. Really just want bolt on’s & tune for a while to see how it goes before going further I think.

are you doing these mods for the track or just to enhance your street experience? i'm not familiar with what PRL, Spoon, 27won offer but it sounds like you're planning on doing a lot to the car.

personally, I don't modify my cars much because it's such a hassle when I want to trade them out .... which seems to be way too often even when i say "i'm keeping this one for a LONG time!" .... then a few months later... gone .. i definitely plan on keeping the ITS for a number of years but i'm not confident enough to hold onto it.

that being said, some things like tint, track wheels/tires, winter wheels/tires, track pads would be all i'd look at. maybe the 3-person rear seat some folks have mentioned. maybe some more aggressive front seats (reclining buckets from corbeau, bride, sparco?). Most of that is doubtful until after 6-12mo of ownership to make sure I’m going to keep it!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
are you doing these mods for the track or just to enhance your street experience? i'm not familiar with what PRL, Spoon, 27won offer but it sounds like you're planning on doing a lot to the car.

personally, I don't modify my cars much because it's such a hassle when I want to trade them out .... which seems to be way too often even when i say "i'm keeping this one for a LONG time!" .... then a few months later... gone .. i definitely plan on keeping the ITS for a number of years but i'm not confident enough to hold onto it.

that being said, some things like tint, track wheels/tires, winter wheels/tires, track pads would be all i'd look at. maybe the 3-person rear seat some folks have mentioned. maybe some more aggressive front seats (reclining buckets from corbeau, bride, sparco?). Most of that is doubtful until after 6-12mo of ownership to make sure I’m going to keep it!
I will probably just do all the good bolt on’s in good brands like that, that I can do with a good tune, & see how that turns out for now.

I do plan on tracking it though - a little autocross but circuit is what I want to do mainly.