• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Driver side mirror issue.

preston23

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
At interstate speeds my drivers side mirror glass shakes but the passenger side does not. I have the carbon fiber mirrors. Is this something I could fix or just let the dealership take care of it?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
At interstate speeds my drivers side mirror glass shakes but the passenger side does not. I have the carbon fiber mirrors. Is this something I could fix or just let the dealership take care of it?
Noticed this on mine when I first got it. Never brought it up but seems like a common issue across these past two model years

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra ELITE A-SPEC MT
Ok I thought this was just my eyes. Mine is doing the same. Very annoying.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Ok I thought this was just my eyes. Mine is doing the same. Very annoying.
I am going to have the mirror apart this summer to replace the lenses so I will tighten things up when I’m done and hope for the best. Others I believe have corrected it with minor adjustments to the interior of it. I can’t remember exactly what was tweaked though