• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Driver's Side Dash Buzz

Palut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
I had really, really bad rattles in both adjusters. They are actually what got me started on this whole journey. That Civic video is an excellent starting point for fixing the adjusters, but it wasn't enough in my case. Beware, in the video he reinstalls the one time use connectors incorrectly, so take care not to repeat his mistake.

I took the top of the B-pillar trim off like he did, but I found it much easier to work after completely removing the top half of the pillar trim.

Fixing my rattles required actually removing the adjuster mechanism from the trim, disassembling it, and adding flocking tape or adhesive foam insulation to basically every surface that had the potential to contact another surface.

I didn't remove the belts themselves, there was always a part of the adjuster, a well as the trim piece, that had the belt running through it.

This was likely overkill in my case, but after opening the pillars up twice without completely eliminating the sound, I basically went nuclear on the problem the third time.