• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

crickets - some of my thoughts on the upcoming Integra Type S

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
A few more speculations. Seem like Tiger Eye Pearl is the signature color for the Type-S in general if TLX and MDX are any indication. Guessing we should expect that as an option for the ITS along with most of the A-spec colors. Not sure I'm big fan of the color but at least it would be unique. Similarly, if TLX and MDX is any indication, doesn't seem like there will be significant changes for the interior. No "RECARO" seats or red carpets everywhere. :D TBH, I'm good with that especially if it keeps the price lower. The fenders flares also look like they will be "tag on" so not as much dedicated body panels like the CTR.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A few more speculations. Seem like Tiger Eye Pearl is the signature color for the Type-S in general if TLX and MDX are any indication. Guessing we should expect that as an option for the ITS along with most of the A-spec colors. Not sure I'm big fan of the color but at least it would be unique. Similarly, if TLX and MDX is any indication, doesn't seem like there will be significant changes for the interior. No "RECARO" seats or red carpets everywhere. :D TBH, I'm good with that especially if it keeps the price lower. The fenders flares also look like they will be "tag on" so not as much dedicated body panels like the CTR.
Also with it being built in Ohio ,engine is built there as well, this should cut logistic costs on some of these larger components

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS

I am a little concerned they'll soften the seats up too much. i think the ITS should have some aggressive seats... slightly less aggressive than the CTR would be acceptable to me, but i hope they're a lot more aggressive than in my Si (which i hear are more sporty than the current integra). I'm hoping the red carpets are gone. the body panels will be interesting to see what they do as well as wing/spoiler. a nice spoiler would suffice imo.

Crux_03

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Sorry to switch topics. I’m new to the Forum and have a question on which I’m hoping to get y’all’s opinion.

I currently have the 2023 Integra (Aspec + Tech, 6MT) and I am hoping to trade in for the TypeS. I want to get a roof rack for a trip coming up, but I wasn’t sure if a roof rack for the 2023 Integra would fit the ITS.

Any thoughts??

dima_n

First Name
Dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Sorry to switch topics. I’m new to the Forum and have a question on which I’m hoping to get y’all’s opinion.

I currently have the 2023 Integra (Aspec + Tech, 6MT) and I am hoping to trade in for the TypeS. I want to get a roof rack for a trip coming up, but I wasn’t sure if a roof rack for the 2023 Integra would fit the ITS.

Any thoughts??
Given what we've seen from the pictures, I would say that the roof dimensions are the same. Thusly the roof rack should be the same, unless I am missing something.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon

Any thoughts??
Hey this isnt regarding your actual question but I wanted to know what the process would be if you plan on trading the regular integra for the type s would you be losing out on money is the car already paid off Im new to owning cars but if I have the option to go with something a little faster I would love it but idk if my parent would agree with trading it in since the car is so new.

Crux_03

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Hey this isnt regarding your actual question but I wanted to know what the process would be if you plan on trading the regular integra for the type s would you be losing out on money is the car already paid off Im new to owning cars but if I have the option to go with something a little faster I would love it but idk if my parent would agree with trading it in since the car is so new.
I’ll lose a couple grand on the trade in, but the value shouldn’t decrees too much. I bought the car at an MSRP only dealer and will get the Type S at MSRP as well.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Good question.. I believe someone on here was offered 31k for trade-in a few months ago. I will have 20k+miles on mine by June so I'm hoping for high 20k trade-in.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Forester X Premium
The dealer I'm working with just sent me an email earlier this week:

"Hope all is well.

Just a quick note. We have heard from Acura that Integra Type S is coming along and we hope to see some news about production and ordering soon.

We are "thinking and guessing" around June we will know more. But I will update you with any more info that I get."

Not a ton more info, but sounds like corporate may be sharing tidbits with the dealers. I would be surprised if we would have to wait until June to get any more information, however.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

TheTopher at the 50 second mark mentions the typeS reveal is soon and that Honda eluded that it could be after the Accord launch.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The dealer I'm working with just sent me an email earlier this week:

"Hope all is well.

Just a quick note. We have heard from Acura that Integra Type S is coming along and we hope to see some news about production and ordering soon.

We are "thinking and guessing" around June we will know more. But I will update you with any more info that I get."

Not a ton more info, but sounds like corporate may be sharing tidbits with the dealers. I would be surprised if we would have to wait until June to get any more information, however.
Lol. I have been saying June for 6 months.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
I need Honda to hurry up...I'm thinking about getting a Boost Blue Civic Sport Touring 6MT but I'm trying to hold off before I pull the trigger.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I need Honda to hurry up...I'm thinking about getting a Boost Blue Civic Sport Touring 6MT but I'm trying to hold off before I pull the trigger.
the integra aspec is only 5 k more. Si motor and trans with LSD. Adaptive dampeners with els audio.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
the integra aspec is only 5 k more. Si motor and trans with LSD. Adaptive dampeners with els audio.
I’ve Been looking at the integras too. I just can’t justify the price over the Civic ST honestly. I’m trying to hold out for the ITS but I really don’t want to spend that kind of money unless it’s really worth it. Hopefullly it is.