• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Black badges: gloss black vs black chrome Type S badges?

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
I'm not sure i ordered the right part or if the part is interchangeable between models. i ordered 08F20-TGZ-200A, which seems to be for the TLX Type S. But the part number for the integra is 08F20-TYB-200A.

It seems TGZ is black chrome while TYB is gloss black? Does anyone have photos comparing the two badges? Regardless, are the two badges the same size and interchangeable?

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
The color is the same, the size is NOT. The TLX badges are larger. The front is correct, the rest will work, but are larger than stock.

OP
OP

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
thanks for clarifying that for me.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Where y’all ordering these from?

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 TEP ITS
Sorry to dig this back up, but I want to order the Type S emblem in black, I really only need 1 for the front grill, rest are debadged is that an option or do I need to order a set? Which is the right one for the GLOSS BLACK Type S emblem, the part number above says it, but shows a chrome picture so I'm hesitant?

OP
OP

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry to dig this back up, but I want to order the Type S emblem in black, I really only need 1 for the front grill, rest are debadged is that an option or do I need to order a set? Which is the right one for the GLOSS BLACK Type S emblem, the part number above says it, but shows a chrome picture so I'm hesitant?
08F20-TYB-200A is for the Integra. There is another set that is more dark chrome, 08F20-TGZ-200A, and may be sized a bit differently. If you look at the Honda Dreamshop under Acura accessories for the Integra Type S, 08F20-TYB-200A is the set that shows up.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to buy just one emblem as it's sold in a set of four; you'll likely have to see if another user has an extra/spare in that instance.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
08F20-TYB-200A is for the Integra. There is another set that is more dark chrome, 08F20-TGZ-200A, and may be sized a bit differently. If you look at the Honda Dreamshop under Acura accessories for the Integra Type S, 08F20-TYB-200A is the set that shows up.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to buy just one emblem as it's sold in a set of four; you'll likely have to see if another user has an extra/spare in that instance.
When you manually search for type s I don't see anything

OP
OP

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
go to the Dreamshop and then Acura accessories, "Select your vehicle," add your VIN or drill down through the dropdown menus to the 2024, Integra, Type S. All the accessories, including the gloss black emblems will then be displayed.
When I do the year then Integra it only gives base or a spec option which is the part that is weird I tried via vin and it don't recognize. This is when I start to question my intelligence lol

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
When I do the year then Integra it only gives base or a spec option which is the part that is weird I tried via vin and it don't recognize. This is when I start to question my intelligence lol
Have you gone on eBay ? Prices is so much less are they real ? And how do I tell difference on eBay website

OP
OP

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
you might have to scroll down in the "Trim" menu. also, are sure you selected 2024 as year as well since its MY2024.
Screenshot 2023-12-26 164249.png

as for ebay. that risk is up to you. sometimes it is too good to be true and you might not have any protections/guarantees for returns or warranty if it turns out to be fake, used, damaged, etc. but search via the part number. there are plenty of online parts stores/dealerships that sell online, etc that you can buy from, or even contact your local dealership and see if it is willing to discount or price match.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
you might have to scroll down in the "Trim" menu. also, are sure you selected 2024 as year as well since its MY2024.
Screenshot 2023-12-26 164249.png

as for ebay. that risk is up to you. sometimes it is too good to be true and you might not have any protections/guarantees for returns or warranty if it turns out to be fake, used, damaged, etc. but search via the part number. there are plenty of online parts stores/dealerships that sell online, etc that you can buy from, or even contact your local dealership and see if it is willing to discount or price match.
Bro I didn't see the trim level wtf 😒 ty

ND2SloActiv

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Car(s)
04 4Runner V8 Limited, 24 Integra Type S