• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue Appreciation Thread

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Got my ABP/Orchid 2 weeks ago.. Orchid interior looks amazing at night with ambient lighting.
Got black out emblems and carbon fiber spoiler ordered.
This pic is before Ceramic tint I had done today
IMG_0872-2.JPG

This pic is after Ceramic tint today. 40% all around except 70% on windshield. my 93 EG hiding in the background.. LOL
IMG_0915-2.JPG

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
How has keeping these ABP’clean been going so far? I assume not as bad as black but prob still picking up the dirt ? Hopefully more people on the thread post in here. Have to keep up with the white and liquid carbon threads.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
Now that there's an ABP thread, I have an excuse to share more of the pics my friend took a while back.

BMW04807 Large.jpeg
BMW04791 Large.jpeg

BMW04722 Large.jpeg

BMW04717 Large.jpeg

How has keeping these ABP’clean been going so far? I assume not as bad as black but prob still picking up the dirt ? Hopefully more people on the thread post in here. Have to keep up with the white and liquid carbon threads.
It's definitely not as bad as black but dust can definitely leave a brown hue once it gets dirty. A ceramic coating definitely helps in adding some depth and making cleaning a lot easier.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I haven't had any issues at all but have only had my car 3 weeks with almost 700 miles.. looking for some input on ceramic coating to protect it. started this thread but no-responses yet..
https://www.integraforums.com/forum...ams-ceramic-on-interior-leather-orchid.51579/

STi from DSM

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 Audi S4 - Quantum Gray
Apex Blue is the best color out there for the ITS. Stunning!

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
ABP and PRP making me question my LCM choice đź«