• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue Appreciation Thread

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Weather has been terrible but just got the car back from my detailer. Ceramic and front end PPF complete.
nice rims.. it looks naked without the side emblems.. guess your planning on leaving side emblems off if you just completed the ceramic as they wont properly stick now..

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
heres mine right before taking it to the cermaicpro elite shop
Looks like you have all the accessories. Were those pre-installed/mandatory from the dealer?
I have been adding them all myself. installing splash guards this weekend and then ours will be almost identical except for the wheels and tint. LOL..

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Looks like you have all the accessories. Were those pre-installed/mandatory from the dealer?
I have been adding them all myself. installing splash guards this weekend and then ours will be almost identical except for the wheels and tint. LOL..
oh i have alllll the things. and nope none of them were mandatory from the dealer, i just wanted them all lmao. i ordered what i want from the dealer with the purchase of the vehicle and had them install it all. i actually got the KBB value for my trade-in (a '15 Si coupe) so it gave me a bit more wiggle room in my budget

Last edited:

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
nice rims.. it looks naked without the side emblems.. guess your planning on leaving side emblems off if you just completed the ceramic as they wont properly stick now..
Going black badges front and back, and not likely putting the fender badges back on. Just too many badges lol. Love the Advans so far just trying to decide on some lowering springs to get it right.

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S - Apex Blue Pearl
Got my car back from the dealer yesterday after a few weeks of paint fixes. Temperatures have dropped well below freezing so swapped on all season tires and new wheels. 18” Enkei TS-V and Continental DWS 06 Plus. Much more confidence inspiring than the PS4S tires in the cold.
IMG_3974.jpeg

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got my car back from the dealer yesterday after a few weeks of paint fixes. Temperatures have dropped well below freezing so swapped on all season tires and new wheels. 18” Enkei TS-V and Continental DWS 06 Plus. Much more confidence inspiring than the PS4S tires in the cold.
few weeks fixing the paint? what the heck??? Looks bling under the parking lot halos though!!

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S - Apex Blue Pearl
few weeks fixing the paint? what the heck??? Looks bling under the parking lot halos though!!
Yeah, had a bubble or some dust under the paint on the rear hatch and some rather deep scratches on either side of the rear glass. Also some large drops of adhesive or clear coat on each side skirt. So a few weeks of waiting for approval from Acura before they re-painted those problem areas. Drove an Apex Blue A-spec Integra while I waited. I was very ready to be back in my car 😅

HansZN8

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR86, 2010 Toyota Corolla
Does every Apex Blue Type-S here have the Orchid interior? Reason I ask is because I've been waiting months for an ABP with the Black interior and it feels like they don't exist.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Does every Apex Blue Type-S here have the Orchid interior? Reason I ask is because I've been waiting months for an ABP with the Black interior and it feels like they don't exist.
Same here but there out there at the make up dealers

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Going black badges front and back, and not likely putting the fender badges back on. Just too many badges lol. Love the Advans so far just trying to decide on some lowering springs to get it right.
I also ditched the side emblems. It looks much cleaner without them, imo.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
that was the generic combo sent out by acura. every ABP one i saw also had the orchid. every white one had the red. every tiger eye had the black. i really wanted the TEP with orchid but i couldn't find any no matter how far i searched, and the dealerships weren't any help in searching. it was pretty infuriating lol

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
that was the generic combo sent out by acura. every ABP one i saw also had the orchid. every white one had the red. every tiger eye had the black. i really wanted the TEP with orchid but i couldn't find any no matter how far i searched, and the dealerships weren't any help in searching. it was pretty infuriating lol
https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/integra-type-s. Try this will help a little not 100 %correct