• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone running a wider and or taller tire on stock wheels?

Jay_K

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS LCM
Looking to purchase my ITS this week and will immediately swap to all season tires as I live in an area with snow.

What is the widest and or tallest tire one can run on the stock wheels without rubbing? I ask as the OE tires look a bit stretched.

I intend to lower on H&R springs and run spacers but that won't be for a couple of months.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Disclaimer: I'm running stock setup. Having said that, I've been taking mental notes of what people have been able to get away with. There are a couple threads over on the FL5 forum with a bigger sample size, and someone is running 285s, and another successfully test fit 295s on stock wheels (but didn't run it). I have to imagine that's on stock suspension.

Some folks have run 275 / 35 / 18 on 18 x 10.5 ET47. (@bpebler are you lowered or stock springs?)

I really want to try and do 275/30(or 35)/19 and keep stock ride height. We'll see.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Disclaimer: I'm running stock setup. Having said that, I've been taking mental notes of what people have been able to get away with. There are a couple threads over on the FL5 forum with a bigger sample size, and someone is running 285s, and another successfully test fit 295s on stock wheels (but didn't run it). I have to imagine that's on stock suspension.

Some folks have run 275 / 35 / 18 on 18 x 10.5 ET47. (@bpebler are you lowered or stock springs?)

I really want to try and do 275/30(or 35)/19 and keep stock ride height. We'll see.

I am not lowered or have springs yet. I’ve actually been thinking I’ll hold off on those for a while. I mean it would look better just a hair lower but I think I’ll just wait & do the Ohlin’s in a couple years after the turbo upgrade.

I’m following your 19” plan though to see how you fit! I want a second set of wheels & the customizable ones I really have been eyeing won’t clear the front calipers in 18“, only 19”. So I’m tossing the idea or having 19’s for the street during warmer weather & keeping the 18’s for track/winter. Not sure bc I’d still like to get almost the same overall dimension setup to be able to simple swap wheels with no changes to alignment. Haven’t dove deep into this knowledge base yet though.

Offset looks wise, I think the 18x9.5 +38 or 18x10 +40 “look” the best for the 18’s realm. Overall 19’s look & fit the car much better.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
275/30/19 DWS+
No issues in snow and much quieter then the PS4S.

OP
OP

Jay_K

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS LCM
275/30/19 DWS+
No issues in snow and much quieter then the PS4S.
oh wow that’s awesome. Are you running springs or spacers? What about on stock wheels? Any alignment specs needed?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
oh wow that’s awesome. Are you running springs or spacers? What about on stock wheels? Any alignment specs needed?
I have spacers and eibach pro kit waiting to be installed. Still have stock wheels with these tires.

OP
OP

Jay_K

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS LCM
I have spacers and eibach pro kit waiting to be installed. Still have stock wheels with these tires.
nice. That is essentially the setup I want to run as well. I’m considering the H&Rs as an option too.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
nice. That is essentially the setup I want to run as well. I’m considering the H&Rs as an option too.
H&R seems like a great option as well.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I am not lowered or have springs yet. I’ve actually been thinking I’ll hold off on those for a while. I mean it would look better just a hair lower but I think I’ll just wait & do the Ohlin’s in a couple years after the turbo upgrade.

I’m following your 19” plan though to see how you fit! I want a second set of wheels & the customizable ones I really have been eyeing won’t clear the front calipers in 18“, only 19”. So I’m tossing the idea or having 19’s for the street during warmer weather & keeping the 18’s for track/winter. Not sure bc I’d still like to get almost the same overall dimension setup to be able to simple swap wheels with no changes to alignment. Haven’t dove deep into this knowledge base yet though.

Offset looks wise, I think the 18x9.5 +38 or 18x10 +40 “look” the best for the 18’s realm. Overall 19’s look & fit the car much better.
Gonna be awhile 😩

Plan is to be "responsible" and put reasonable miles on stock tires first. I know, no fun, haha. Hopefully I'll have pretty much chewed through them by the time I park it for the winter end of this year.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Gonna be awhile 😩

Plan is to be "responsible" and put reasonable miles on stock tires first. I know, no fun, haha. Hopefully I'll have pretty much chewed through them by the time I park it for the winter end of this year.
Responsible is good. Lol I’m going to put my stocks back on try to roast through the tires also.