• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Shift knobs anyone?

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
In my S2000 I had run the the spoon ti shift knob , kept it after selling years ago and randomly posted a picture of it on Facebook when I received a message of someone offering me $1400 for it. I didn’t hesitate to sell it and it all worked out . Maybe a month or two after I had noticed ballade sports made a copy of it for $120 , I jumped on it and have to say it’s pretty much exact and I’m happy . Also have the carbon mugen shift knob on order :
IMG_2328.jpeg

OP
OP
providenceleaf
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Here are some pics I finally got around to taking. I really like the knob. Feels good and looks unique in the interior of my ITS.

knob1.jpg

knob2.jpg

knob3.jpg
That looks great. I really like the red. Thanks for posting. If you want to go all out get a stainless or black HybridRacing boot collar. Adds just a little extra.
IMG_7404.jpeg
I ended up changing from the stainless one in my pic to the red one. It looks even better.

It also holds so much better than the cheap OEM one too.

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
That looks great. I really like the red. Thanks for posting. If you want to go all out get a stainless or black HybridRacing boot collar. Adds just a little extra.
IMG_7404.jpeg
I ended up changing from the stainless one in my pic to the red one. It looks even better.

It also holds so much better than the cheap OEM one too.
Thanks, I’ll check into the boot collar! Looking good too!!

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
In my S2000 I had run the the spoon ti shift knob , kept it after selling years ago and randomly posted a picture of it on Facebook when I received a message of someone offering me $1400 for it. I didn’t hesitate to sell it and it all worked out . Maybe a month or two after I had noticed ballade sports made a copy of it for $120 , I jumped on it and have to say it’s pretty much exact and I’m happy . Also have the carbon mugen shift knob on order :
IMG_2328.jpeg
$1,400 for a shift knob is bonkers.

davelemi

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I was torn between that carbon fiber one and the gray silver knob. Ending up purchasing gray/silver. It’s incoming and hopefully I’ll like it.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I like the OEM titanium knob, but that Skunk2 is a much nicer color. I might give that a look.

I like the OEM knob it comes with too, just got annoyed with the stitching.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I bought the "DREAM" shift knob from the OP, pic 7 from the original post, and it's awesome. Looks good with the car interior, almost matches the shifter surround bezel too. Highly recommend.

RayS

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S, 2023 Pilot Elite
I got sucked in!!
went through a few shift knobs (skunk2, acuity poco insulated white and black), acuity collars (red/black/stainless), and finally settled on FK8 Type-R knob with stainless acuity collar. (but damn, now that I'm looking at these pictures, I'm rethinking that skunk2. and see how it looks/feels with those acuity collars 🤪)

Skunk2 OEM collar
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg

Acuity Poco Insulated White
IMG_5074.jpeg
IMG_5075.jpeg

Acuity Poco Insulated brushed black
IMG_5076.jpeg
IMG_5073.jpeg

OEM Knob with Acuity collars
IMG_5078.jpeg

IMG_5080.jpeg