• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone used Carbon Sixth Element?

Greddy1

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 type s
Hello all I was hoping someone has had experience with Carbon Sixth Element out of Malaysia? I ordered some custom colored mirror caps and door handles on December 20 and still waiting for them to ship? They are very responsive and keep telling me it's almost done but at 9+ weeks, seems like a long time. Theyre website is awesome and facebook page is really good so I am hoping it will be soon

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I looked up seems good quality but probably taking long time cuz it's coming from Malaysia but 9 weeks ouch .. I waited 2 weeks for mine id say if it don't arrive in 2 weeks max get refund

Last_ICE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hello all I was hoping someone has had experience with Carbon Sixth Element out of Malaysia? I ordered some custom colored mirror caps and door handles on December 20 and still waiting for them to ship? They are very responsive and keep telling me it's almost done but at 9+ weeks, seems like a long time. Theyre website is awesome and facebook page is really good so I am hoping it will be soon
Never heard of them, but fwiw they are in the main monsoon season, and there can be some cultural differences around how timing is discussed.

OP
OP
Greddy1

Greddy1

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 type s
they just responded today with apologies that my order is done. What makes these guys different is they do all sorts of color weave patterns with glossy or matt finish and if you look at all the interior pieces they make, it's pretty impressive. They have a dynamite steering wheel for the Type S

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
they just responded today with apologies that my order is done. What makes these guys different is they do all sorts of color weave patterns with glossy or matt finish and if you look at all the interior pieces they make, it's pretty impressive. They have a dynamite steering wheel for the Type S
I've seen their red/black carbon pieces for the FL5 in person and they are top notch. Definitely on my shopping list.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Some of the stuff they list for type s does not even fit the type s. Like the carbon door trim pieces that go around the ambient lights

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I really wish someone would make a true CF console trim piece for our car.... Maybe soon, otherwise will go with Overland when they release their full kit.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Alcantara on the dash would be great! Come on Overland!