• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Great video. I’m looking forward to seeing how to tire size gets resolved.

thinking about doing 19X8.5 with a +45 in the front and a +32 in the rear. It won’t be a square setup, but it’ll give me the look that I want.

It’s either that, or keep everything +32 and run a slight stretch tire in the front. I’m looking to maximize my lip size when I place my wheel order.

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
What do you think about widening the stance of the car/tires?

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Great video. I’m looking forward to seeing how to tire size gets resolved.

thinking about doing 19X8.5 with a +45 in the front and a +32 in the rear. It won’t be a square setup, but it’ll give me the look that I want.

It’s either that, or keep everything +32 and run a slight stretch tire in the front. I’m looking to maximize my lip size when I place my wheel order.
Ya buddy the 19x8.5 +32 in the rear works great with out a camber kit. I want a camber kit for the rear so I can take up some of my rear fender to tire gap.

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What do you think about widening the stance of the car/tires?
In what regards? Cause the stock rims are x8 we went with a 8.5 you can definitely fit a 9 with the right off set like in the 40-45 range if by 9 I would look for +45

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How are the springs working out so far? Should I pull the trigger and get these or wait for the official dedicated springs for the Integra?
So after driving for a few weeks I love it. I have some noise coming from the drivers front strut when turning at low speeds that I am diagnosing. But over all ride is great, but if we weren’t on a time crunch to get all this done in a hurry I would have waited for the right springs.

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
So after driving for a few weeks I love it. I have some noise coming from the drivers front strut when turning at low speeds that I am diagnosing. But over all ride is great, but if we weren’t on a time crunch to get all this done in a hurry I would have waited for the right springs.
Thanks.

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech, 2022 MDX Tech PKG SH-AWD
I had the same issue on my Civic. Same side too. Only @ low speeds. Was impossible to find it, and I never did. I checked all the bolts and had everything to factory spec.

The car was fine but it just annoyed the hell out of me. I cant stand suspension noises lol

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
How are the springs working out so far? Should I pull the trigger and get these or wait for the official dedicated springs for the Integra?
Interested as well as I might use my ILX Eibach Prokit + rim setup for the rest of the summer

E10-201-001-01-22
1.3 in (Front) 1.5 in (Rear)

Judging from the weight of my 2019 ILX (3,122 lbs)
vs 2023 Integra (A Spec with Tech 3,073 lbs manual)
it should hold up fine

My Lunar Silver just got delivered yesterday 🙌

Point Blur_Jul032022_175659.jpg

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I had the same issue on my Civic. Same side too. Only @ low speeds. Was impossible to find it, and I never did. I checked all the bolts and had everything to factory spec.

The car was fine but it just annoyed the hell out of me. I cant stand suspension noises lol
Lmao ya I have pulled the strut like 4 times!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have the CTR springs in front no noise but it's stock height. I wouldn't mind a little drop but most of the lowering springs are softer then stock.
My last car had TRD springs and the suspension would creak at times and make other noise. Also made it difficult getting up high curbs on certain driveways.. work has the steepest one I have driven on.

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
Lmao ya I have pulled the strut like 4 times!
Jonathan, I noticed in your new video that the guide pin of the strut in the driver's side was removed. Could that be the cause of the noise? Also, how do you remove it?