• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m VERY interested in the motor mount vs the 27Won version. They look quite different. The I beam is rotated 90 degrees on the 27Won and the part the bolts to the sub frame is solid. The PRL part that mounts has an additional bushing. I would guess that makes it have less NVH.

What durameter bushing is in there? For the CVT, 27Won uses 60a.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Big fan of the your YouTube channel. I have an Integra on order. Could you kindly answer the following questions:

1) what is the wheels bolt pattern on the new Integra?
2) what type of alignment adjustments can be made in the front and rear (toe, camber?)
3) do you have any trouble with scrapping at that height?
4) how’s the overall performance of the A/C? My wife bought a new MDX Type-S and it’s a bit on the weak side. Is it the same or better/worse to that?
5) are the rear fenders rolled from the factory?
6) how’s the ride compared to stock?

Thanks a million!! I have had two sets of 20”Work VS-XX wheels on my previous cars. Curious to see how 20s look on this car…haven’t seen pics of that yet. I have a feeling might have to stick to 19s.

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
pending 2023 LCM A-Spec Tech, Ram Promaster 1500
nice build!!! I envy the color combo and wheel selection. great taste in mods.
I sent you a DM on the visors, please let me know what brand they are. thanks.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
So many good mods; great work fellas!

What percent and type of tint do you have on here? I am tinting my PWP tomorrow

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
nice build!!! I envy the color combo and wheel selection. great taste in mods.
I sent you a DM on the visors, please let me know what brand they are. thanks.
they are just the window visors you can buy directly from Acura itself for about $215 before tax. Pretty pricey

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Big fan of the your YouTube channel. I have an Integra on order. Could you kindly answer the following questions:

1) what is the wheels bolt pattern on the new Integra?
2) what type of alignment adjustments can be made in the front and rear (toe, camber?)
3) do you have any trouble with scrapping at that height?
4) how’s the overall performance of the A/C? My wife bought a new MDX Type-S and it’s a bit on the weak side. Is it the same or better/worse to that?
5) are the rear fenders rolled from the factory?
6) how’s the ride compared to stock?

Thanks a million!! I have had two sets of 20”Work VS-XX wheels on my previous cars. Curious to see how 20s look on this car…haven’t seen pics of that yet. I have a feeling might have to stick to 19s.
Thanks man!
the bolt pattern is 5x114.3
There is front and rear toe adjustment if you remove the tab on the front upper strut mount there is a small amount of camber adjustment. The is low but surprisingly doesn’t scrape. In stock trim it is ok but leaves you wanting more. And I will tell you this the current mods out fill that want. The ac is very cold on this car. I ride out with it on auto at 73 and that’s cold sometimes. I am in south Florida high 90’s and lots of humidity. Yes the fenders in the rear are flat on the inside so with a camber kit you can get the fitment super tight with no rubbing. The front has a small lip but it’s folded over already. The ride is close to stock maybe a bit stiffer. But when in sport mode if feels very tight and that’s exactly what I want out of that mode.

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m VERY interested in the motor mount vs the 27Won version. They look quite different. The I beam is rotated 90 degrees on the 27Won and the part the bolts to the sub frame is solid. The PRL part that mounts has an additional bushing. I would guess that makes it have less NVH.

What durameter bushing is in there? For the CVT, 27Won uses 60a.
I would reach out to PRL there super cool and are all about this stuff. Incredible quality.

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
pending 2023 LCM A-Spec Tech, Ram Promaster 1500
they are just the window visors you can buy directly from Acura itself for about $215 before tax. Pretty pricey
I asked Acura today, and they said they don't have it. I gotta check again.

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Did you use Spring compressors when removing the stock springs or did you take it to a shop?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Did you use Spring compressors when removing the stock springs or did you take it to a shop?
I'm also struggling with this. Looks like you need at least 3 of the cheap rental spring compressors. Then you need easy access socket set. 17mm socket with access hole through the top to put an Allen key in to prevent the strut shaft from turning as your loosening the nut.

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm also struggling with this. Looks like you need at least 3 of the cheap rental spring compressors. Then you need easy access socket set. 17mm socket with access hole through the top to put an Allen key in to prevent the strut shaft from turning as your loosening the nut.
Our DIY video for the springs drops tomorrow at noon. That should help with your questions.

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech, 2022 MDX Tech PKG SH-AWD
Our DIY video for the springs drops tomorrow at noon. That should help with your questions.
i just lowered my 11th gen Civic on these springs in December 2021. I was the 1st. A word of caution to everyone. This install is not hard in terms of comprehension of the concept. It is hard though doing it on jack stands in your garage. Definitely have a friend and most definitely take your time. It’s crazy easy to bust the CV boot on these cars or mess up an axle. If you don’t know what your doing, pay someone. CV Boots and axles are on national back order.

The back however is stupid easy and takes like 20 minutes lol.

Looks awesome btw. I’m just getting started too 👍

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 SI
I ordered directly from King Motorsports that's like American Mugen central
King's nice, but is rarely the cheapest option. Especially with the dollar being so strong against the yen right now.

Depending on what you are ordering, I would recommend cross shopping with blackhawk japan and rhdjapan.

For example, that shift knob is $125 shipped (plus tax) from King. From RHDJapan it would cost ¥12,498 shipped ($93-ish dollars shipped) from Japan.