• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
How's the car feel with the new parts? Major improvements or minor?
Throttle response is greatly increased exhaust sound is greatly increased ability for the car to maintain its power after getting hot has increased also the intake sound has definitely enhance the sound of the DV and overall performance. Over all I love it.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
That drop is perfect on 19's. Looks awesome, and to be honest this type of thing is exactly what made the previous communities of Integra owners so meaningful. Do whatever you want (and can afford, PRL spononsorship!?šŸ¤” ) to your car, and thanks for sharing your build with us!

MrWeeks81

First Name
Arry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Throttle response is greatly increased exhaust sound is greatly increased ability for the car to maintain its power after getting hot has increased also the intake sound has definitely enhance the sound of the DV and overall performance. Over all I love it.
Awesome thanks for sharing the process man! The pictures and the content on the channel are appreciated! šŸ¤˜šŸ»

MrWeeks81

First Name
Arry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
These have been sitting in the garage for a couple weeks, I chose nitoo 555's for tires, I fly up to get my car tomorrow morning! More boxes from PRL on the way LoL

PXL_20220630_005155232.MP.jpg

PXL_20220622_015528174.jpg

PXL_20220617_175455245.MP.jpg

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
Jonathan, I made a comment on your diffuser install video but haven't seen a response so thought I would ask here. Do you think it is possible to install the diffuser without taking off the bumper?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R

MrWeeks81

First Name
Arry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
So I'm also interested in this shift knob, but I imagine it's easy to get stuck with knockoff Mugen parts... I'm wondering if Evasive Motorsports is a reputable vendor. Does anyone have experience with them?

I'll steer clear of Etsy and eBay, obviously, but it seems like there are a lot of "car part retailers" that are more like "take your credit card info retailers", ya know?

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/store/product/mugen-shift-knob-red-anodized/
I ordered directly from King Motorsports that's like American Mugen central

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Jonathan, I made a comment on your diffuser install video but haven't seen a response so thought I would ask here. Do you think it is possible to install the diffuser without taking off the bumper?
Hey man thanks for watching!! Mike Chan runs the channel and our dealership so he has trouble getting back to everyone. I am here to fill in the gaps. I was trying to install it with out removing the bumper but the rear crash beam is in the way of the latches that hold it in place. I am not saying you canā€™t do it with out removing the bumper but I didnā€™t.
P.S. I would definitely like to see a brake light in the middle triangle of the defuser like the Mugen SI.

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
How long did it take for you to receive your springs and PRL parts?

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
Hey man thanks for watching!! Mike Chan runs the channel and our dealership so he has trouble getting back to everyone. I am here to fill in the gaps. I was trying to install it with out removing the bumper but the rear crash beam is in the way of the latches that hold it in place. I am not saying you canā€™t do it with out removing the bumper but I didnā€™t.
P.S. I would definitely like to see a brake light in the middle triangle of the defuser like the Mugen SI.
Thanks!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow. Nice build!