• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket Performance Mods Wishlist

Olaf_Integra

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/Technology

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
I'm honestly not really liking the look of this work for artworkbodyshop this is like the only company that has a add on for rear diffuser and splitters but it just doesn't look like it goes with the car that well hopefully they make a v2 version of their stuff but looking at the other work that they do it just looks like they extended with there own product which doesn't really suit the body likes I'm looking for I want something that will replace the whole rear diffuser not just add on that don't seem to fit fully flush.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Is the intake going to be louder than the prl one because I would love to upgrade that as well if needed.
So I am glad you brought this up and people are talking about it.

Is it more important that the intake is loud and sounds good over performance or do you guys put power first even if it results in a very quiet intake?

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I am glad you brought this up and people are talking about it.

Is it more important that the intake is loud and sounds good over performance or do you guys put power first even if it results in a very quiet intake?
Well Im pretty sure everyone would like the best of both worlds but if it isnt possible I feel most would want performance but I already have the prl intake and I dont think I would want to get rid of that sound if not I would love for it to be even louder.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
We are developing many parts for the Integra like our intake, turbo, and intercooler parts, but I want to ask what you guys want to see for the new DE4? Everything is on the table.
People have already chimed in about body work (front lip, side skirts, diffuser). 27WON already has the performance mods on lock, so offering the Civic/Integra lineup a good selection of high quality body work seems like a good step. IMO, there are too many wheels out already. Wheel manufacturers are really good at what they do and the market is saturated, so the wheel opportunity isn't there.

I think there's a case to differentiate yourselves from the other Civic/Integra aftermarket providers if you could develop branded body work and sell it with your familiar brand name and great customer service. I keep hearing about Yofer front lips, but not sure of their quality. If 27WON could provide quality body work parts with the backing of the 27WON name, I'd be interested.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How about a larger fuel tank.. stupid thing holds like 10 gallons and with the Little 1.5 I get 250 miles before the low fuel light illuminates. If the typeS has the same fuel tank it's going to be half of that.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
How about a larger fuel tank.. stupid thing holds like 10 gallons and with the Little 1.5 I get 250 miles before the low fuel light illuminates. If the typeS has the same fuel tank it's going to be half of that.
The fuel tank is actually 12.6gal. The fuel light illuminates way too conservatively thanks to programming. The farthest I've pushed because of this so far is only 10.7gal with ~5mi estimated range left.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The fuel tank is actually 12.6gal. The fuel light illuminates way too conservatively thanks to programming. The farthest I've pushed because of this so far is only 10.7gal with ~5mi estimated range left.
Yeah I usually put in a little over 10 gallons. I run it down to the last light. Who knew you could have range anxiety in a 4 cyl ice vehicle.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Yeah I usually put in a little over 10 gallons. I run it down to the last light. Who knew you could have range anxiety in a 4 cyl ice vehicle.
I actually get more range out of the integra than any other vehicle I've owned so I don't get any range anxiety. Consistent 300 miles/tank is good enough for me.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I actually get more range out of the integra than any other vehicle I've owned so I don't get any range anxiety. Consistent 300 miles/tank is good enough for me.
I run it to the last light and only get 250 miles ,50/50. Lol I bet in the TypeS I will get under 200 miles a tank.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I run it to the last light and only get 250 miles ,50/50. Lol I bet in the TypeS I will get under 200 miles a tank.
If the CTR is any indication, you are correct. Rated 22/28 with the same fuel tank. C/D observed 20mpg with their tester.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
after market head light or tail lights would be a really cool thing maybe some dtrl for the side mirrors with some animations

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
after market head light or tail lights would be a really cool thing maybe some dtrl for the side mirrors with some animations
Be cool to have the turn signals with sequential leds

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Do we know if 27Won will be bringing the W2 turbo upgrade to the Integra?