• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket Performance Mods Wishlist

torotoro

First Name
toro
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Acura Integra
I want to install cold air intake on my car but not sure if it will help increase performance or not. give me advice on this issue?

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
I want to install cold air intake on my car but not sure if it will help increase performance or not. give me advice on this issue?
You are not going to get any noticeable increase in performance from a cold air intake. Most people do it because they want the engine bay to look cooler and/or they want cool turbo noises.

torotoro

First Name
toro
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Acura Integra
You are not going to get any noticeable increase in performance from a cold air intake. Most people do it because they want the engine bay to look cooler and/or they want cool turbo noises.
Thank you for your advice. I read reviews about best cold air intakes and they said it helps increase engine power. It's so suspicious. I won't install it again until I have more reliable information