• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket Performance Mods Wishlist

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
We are developing many parts for the Integra like our intake, turbo, and intercooler parts, but I want to ask what you guys want to see for the new DE4? Everything is on the table.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Front lips and side skirts please!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Definitely some body mods; wings, diffusers, front lips and side skirts etc. would love to see a diffuser or something for rear windshield as well like the FK7 and FK8 hatches had above the third brake light.
Excited for some more intake options to be out here.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
I think they only do performance mods I looked on their website I don't think they do any kind of body work for car I wish they did.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
I think they only do performance mods I looked on their website I don't think they do any kind of body work for car I wish they did.
Open to any suggestions. :)

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Open to any suggestions. :)
Oh wow well if you guys can do those types of mods I 100% would buy a new diffuser and lips anything to make the car look more aggressive maybe a diffuser with a break light as well I feel that the integra has such a good back end but the diffuser is just so plain.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Is the intake going to be louder than the prl one because I would love to upgrade that as well if needed.
Never understood why people care if a part is 'loud" or 'looks cool' when its unseen under the hood or car. I want it to PERFORM best for my application. Not "sound or look" best" unless it's a visible part often seen.

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Never understood why people care if a part is 'loud" or 'looks cool' when its unseen under the hood or car. I want it to PERFORM best for my application. Not "sound or look" best" unless it's a visible part often seen.
A cold air intake isn’t doing shit for your performance so sound and looks are really the only thing to judge them by.

Anyways… I agree with the people saying more aggressive diffuser. A front lip would be nice but I probably wouldn’t buy since it would likely reduce ground clearance.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
A cold air intake isn’t doing shit for your performance so sound and looks are really the only thing to judge them by.

Anyways… I agree with the people saying more aggressive diffuser. A front lip would be nice but I probably wouldn’t buy since it would likely reduce ground clearance.
Depends on your supporting mods and what the initial limitation is in the airflow.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Lol. Mods just aren't for your needs. Plus we are talking about the 1.5 which doesn't have much hope on performance. I am always up for some sound mods.. louder gurgles for the exhaust, no highway drone, and more turbo noise. For me I'm waiting on they Type S . Can't wait to see more mods on the K20

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Lol. Mods just aren't for your needs. Plus we are talking about the 1.5 which doesn't have much hope on performance. I am always up for some sound mods.. louder gurgles for the exhaust, no highway drone, and more turbo noise. For me I'm waiting on they Type S . Can't wait to see more mods on the K20
Depends on what you call hope. Just a tune makes it about on par with engines 33% larger. Thats pretty impressive to me.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Depends on what you call hope. Just a tune makes it about on par with engines 33% larger. Thats pretty impressive to me.
I mean the main reason on why I got the prl intake was mainly for the sound it sounds good asf in 2nd and 3rd anything to hear that turbo noise makes me satisfied I did not gain much power out of it either and sounds from a car is honestly really important in my opinion either way this car is not meant for a lot of power so Im just trying to make it look good and at least sound decent.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
A front lip would be nice but I probably wouldn’t buy since it would likely reduce ground clearance.
I've already scraped the bottom of my front bumper on stock height cause the curb was too high at a parking space.. a lip would have been punched out. Now i gotta approach every parking space like a skeptic. 😅

My only wishlist item now is lightweight rims and better tires.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've already scraped the bottom of my front bumper on stock height cause the curb was too high at a parking space.. a lip would have been punched out. Now i gotta approach every parking space like a skeptic. 😅

My only wishlist item now is lightweight rims and better tires.
This is already possible there is a ton of lightweight wheels and tires out there just do your research on what you want specifically.