• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Red badge

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
How long do you think it will take to have Acura Red Badges?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I like it.
Have a render for the rear end?

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
If they don't offer this as option...do you think is because for the end of the production run Acura will release an Integra Type R? 😌

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
If they don't offer this as option...do you think is because for the end of the production run Acura will release an Integra Type R? 😌
I doubt that’s why a silver or black on red option isn’t available—Throttle House touched on how many hoops the development team for the NSX Type-S had to jump through in order to do something a little different with the Acura badge.

There’s plenty of room for the aftermarket to make these, or an easy DIY-the black background for the rear emblem is already just black vinyl. Easy enough to swap that with red vinyl.

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
:bump:

Been looking to do this exactly! Share with us @RCX :nixon:

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I think the idea is good but the red is a little too much. Maybe too bright. What about black background and the A is red?

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
I think the idea is good but the red is a little too much. Maybe too bright. What about black background and the A is red?
Maybe use the same darker red used for the engine cover?

I think it still needs to match the traditional red background and silver logo, but just my opinion. Would still like to see black background red logo

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
I was going for matching the honda/acura R badges. Color is not perfect as that was closest color that was available.

Color in a photo posted online is never accurate. It is very close irl.

This was a test to see how it looks. And I do like the look. I miss my red FK8 badges...

If I decide I need a perfect color match I will source it and order it.

It is a wrap. Cut out each shape to fit.

Done by detailing/wrap guy I go to. Fit is perfect, you cannot tell it is wrap even from inches away.

Posted pic on facebook group for fun. Hehehe......... facebook. Should see some of the comments. lol

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I was going for matching the honda/acura R badges. Color is not perfect as that was closest color that was available.

Color in a photo posted online is never accurate. It is very close irl.

This was a test to see how it looks. And I do like the look. I miss my red FK8 badges...

If I decide I need a perfect color match I will source it and order it.

It is a wrap. Cut out each shape to fit.

Done by detailing/wrap guy I go to. Fit is perfect, you cannot tell it is wrap even from inches away.

Posted pic on facebook group for fun. Hehehe......... facebook. Should see some of the comments. lol
Looks good to me. People will always have color preferences so the main thing is that you like it. If you do want to go darker get the vinyl and then cut out the underlying background shape . Dissembling both emblems is a bit of work though

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Maybe if it was more of a performance red? I do think it looks good though!! Nice work!