• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
They could have offered an option to order in the car with the upgraded wheels as a trim option at a discount (for not getting the original rims) but they make you just buy the extra set in this case.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’m still not sure I’ll love the Liquid Carbon Metalic as much as Performance Red, however I love the lighting and blackened accessories on the Liquid Carbon Metalic car.

OP
OP

91SHOPlus

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
I’m still not sure I’ll love the Liquid Carbon Metalic as much as Performance Red, however I love the lighting and blackened accessories on the Liquid Carbon Metalic car.
I 100% agree with this. Performance Red would have been my first choice. Wanted Red seats tho. I believe the dealer I bought mine from has a Red one coming in August

iLLNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Elite A-Spec
I 100% agree with this. Performance Red would have been my first choice. Wanted Red seats tho. I believe the dealer I bought mine from has a Red one coming in August
I still can’t get on board with the red interior. I know the pictures suck compared to how it looks in person, but there’s just something about it that pushes me to the ebony interior. I’d be too worried it will look dated down the road.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I still can’t get on board with the red interior. I know the pictures suck compared to how it looks in person, but there’s just something about it that pushes me to the ebony interior. I’d be too worried it will look dated down the road.
I was the same way but after having it for almost a month it has grown on me.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Judging by OP's username he's got great taste in cars that blend in but are NOT typical. :)

Congrats man!

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I've seen way too many overexposed shots of the red seats. It is more difficult to photograph.

Try snapping a shot on an overcast day or with indirect sunlight.
red_seats_integra.jpg

red_seats_integra_B1.jpg

Personally, I'd take red over the conventional black any day.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just washed and waxed mine.. also had it tinted yesterday. 30% all around and 70% on windshield.
PXL_20220625_002406450.jpg

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Really love the color with those upgraded rims. Really makes the color pop. I'm torn between this and white but told my dealer which ever one comes in first I'll take. I think with liquid carbon the 18inch wheels match a little too much to the color so it needs something to throw it off like red calipers or the rims you choose which really makes liquid carbon stand out. Hopefully I get mine by the end the month

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I've seen way too many overexposed shots of the red seats. It is more difficult to photograph.

Try snapping a shot on an overcast day or with indirect sunlight.
Really nice job with these photos--probably the most accurate depiction I've seen yet of the red interior.

I panicked a little when the driving impression embargo was lifted and seemingly every Youtube video showed an interior that looked like Ronald McDonald's shoes.

Definitely not the case--it's a good red.