• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2025 ITS 'ordering'

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
It also appears the production of the ITS came to a quick slow down. I don't see as many incoming on Acuras site as I did a couple months ago, wonder what that's all about.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Last edited:

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
It also appears the production of the ITS came to a quick slow down. I don't see as many incoming on Acuras site as I did a couple months ago, wonder what that's all about.
I just received confirmation from my dealership that they were given a supplemental allocation which includes my ITS in Apex Blue/Ebony w/ a build date towards the end of the month. There were number of other non-S Integras included so we may start seeing more delivered mid-November.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I just received confirmation from my dealership that they were given a supplemental allocation which includes my ITS in Apex Blue/Ebony w/ a build date towards the end of the month. There were number of other non-S Integras included so we may start seeing more delivered mid-November.
Oh ok ! :thumbsup:

STi from DSM

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 Audi S4 - Quantum Gray
I just literally found out that putting in an "order" does not guarantee my exact choices? Why the hell is that a thing? When I ordered my 2018 RS3 I was able to pick out EXACT options for my allocation.

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
I just literally found out that putting in an "order" does not guarantee my exact choices? Why the hell is that a thing? When I ordered my 2018 RS3 I was able to pick out EXACT options for my allocation.
Yep, just allocations is how the ITS is handled some get more than others as well. Dealer A may get 4 allocations for a year and Dealer B may get 13. Acura bases allocation on Sales, Surveys, and what not. There is no custom ordering of The ITS , you take what the dealer gets color wise or pass. That's if there are not 10 other people ahead of you.

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
I’m just bumping this thread now being I took delivery of a new white $52595 24 ITS a few nights ago. The sales manager there said 25 models will be $2500 higher in MSRP he got word on from Acura as heads up.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The sales manager there said 25 models will be $2500 higher in MSRP he got word on from Acura as heads up.
I wonder if he said that just to convince you to buy a 2024? Regardless if he’s right, they better be adding back some features they decontented with such a big price hike. Although they did hike the FL5’s price by 1900$ for 2024 while making zero changes.

Reactions: RMA

AcuraDays

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec
I work with an Acura dealership and there are no talks of noticeable changes to the 2025+ models. Of course, there's a big focus on the ZDX, and other EV tech catch-up. But I'd expect we will see major changes/announcements in design around 2026/27?.... If ANY.

Last edited:

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Don't think they will change any on the ITS remember this car not going to around much longer one or two more years maybe. Would be nice if they add somethings