• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2025 ITS 'ordering'

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
I’ll be looking at 2026 models of CTR or ITS, hopefully still in production by then. Will be back in the US summer 2025, and we’ll need to buy two cars.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Does anyone have thoughts/insights/suggestions around planning the purchase of a model year 2025 Integra Type-S?

I have a combination of timing constraints and not being excited about paying crazy market adjustments (and also not wanting to go on the rabbit hole of hoping to find a dealer with no/minor adjustments).

I am not hoping/waiting/wanting for the 2025 model year version to have any notable changes/improvements/etc. - I'd be totally fine with it being 99.9% the same car as the 2024 version. Timing is just better if I look towards locking something in next year.

I am also kinda of specific in my combination of colors (interior+exterior) AND wanting to get control of the car as early in the process as possible to limit (i.e. eliminate) all dealer installed extras. (Example - I don't want them throwing on their tint or coatings or PPF -- I want to manage all that myself so I get exactly what I want).

Anyone have any experience with this? Should I reach out to a dealer and work with them? Anyone know if there be any sort of pre-order/allotment like they did with the 2024? Or was that a 'one-time' thing because it was the first model year for the Type S?

Anyone else also targeting a 2025 purchase? Have any insights or thoughts around your own plans/hopes/expectations?

Any insights appreciated!
I'm working with a dealer who is selling at MSRP, they said when I order my car for allocation, it will be after the first of the year and therefore a 2025 model.
I plan to put in the order after Xmas and hope to take delivery by 3/15.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm working with a dealer who is selling at MSRP, they said when I order my car for allocation, it will be after the first of the year and therefore a 2025 model.
If you take delivery in March I'm pretty sure it would still be a 2024 model year. You won't see 2025 till the second half of the year

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
If you take delivery in March I'm pretty sure it would still be a 2024 model year. You won't see 2025 till the second half of the year
I'm just repeating what Jonathan the salesman told me, maybe he was wrong, I did ask him twice tough, and he assured me, yes, after Jan 1 they will be 2025 models, I thought that was strange too.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm just repeating what Jonathan the salesman told me, maybe he was wrong, I did ask him twice tough, and he assured me, yes, after Jan 1 they will be 2025 models, I thought that was strange too.
No way the dealership knows this information yet. If you look at the standard Integra, the 24s started dropping in July/August time frame. I would expect them to run the '24 model year for around 12 months.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
No way the dealership knows this information yet. If you look at the standard Integra, the 24s started dropping in July/August time frame. I would expect them to run the '24 model year for around 12 months.
Again, I didnt make this up, Im just repeatin what Jonathon said to me is all.
If he is wrong, so be it.
I don't care if it is a 2024 or a 2025 honestly, my wife and I both thought, well that is weird, but whatever it is we will find out soon.

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
Also there is no per se order, you are just on a list for an allocation. If the car Acura sends the dealer may not be your color preference, you pass or take it. You still will be getting a 2024, your salesman Jonathan is let’s just say blowing smoke…be prepared some dealers may only get a couple of these a year. Acura hands out allocations based on the dealership sales and ratings. Just because you place a “order” you are not guaranteed anything….if you really want one may want to try multiple dealers.

Last edited:

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Also there is no per se order, you are just on a list for an allocation. If the car Acura sends the dealer may not be your color preference, you pass or take it. You still will be getting a 2024, your salesman Jonathan is let’s just say blowing smoke…be prepared some dealers may only get a couple of these a year. Acura hands out allocations based on the dealership sales and ratings. Just because you place a “order” you are not guaranteed anything….if you really want one may want to try multiple dealers.
You are probably right.
they did get two extra Type s already since June 11th as they moved them all quickly and at MSRP, they offered me one of them a few weeks back, I just wasn't quite ready with my down payment.
They do have a short list but a cars came in people dropped for one reason or another.

I am on a list, and as we get closer, I will come in and leave a deposit and allocate one of the next cars, he did say they have no control over color but that they will get a handful of these cars as long as sales remain as they have been.

I can only go by what I am told, I also spoke to another dealer as a backup, this one is out of state but our border state and really not that far, so if one falls through or is full of it,. hopefully the other wasn't, I really don't care, as long as I can get a car by 3/15 or so.

I've been In Touch all this time, no reason to think there is any issue, but we will see, I am not going to get too excited one way or the other.

preston23

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Does anyone have thoughts/insights/suggestions around planning the purchase of a model year 2025 Integra Type-S?

I have a combination of timing constraints and not being excited about paying crazy market adjustments (and also not wanting to go on the rabbit hole of hoping to find a dealer with no/minor adjustments).

I am not hoping/waiting/wanting for the 2025 model year version to have any notable changes/improvements/etc. - I'd be totally fine with it being 99.9% the same car as the 2024 version. Timing is just better if I look towards locking something in next year.

I am also kinda of specific in my combination of colors (interior+exterior) AND wanting to get control of the car as early in the process as possible to limit (i.e. eliminate) all dealer installed extras. (Example - I don't want them throwing on their tint or coatings or PPF -- I want to manage all that myself so I get exactly what I want).

Anyone have any experience with this? Should I reach out to a dealer and work with them? Anyone know if there be any sort of pre-order/allotment like they did with the 2024? Or was that a 'one-time' thing because it was the first model year for the Type S?

Anyone else also targeting a 2025 purchase? Have any insights or thoughts around your own plans/hopes/expectations?

Any insights appreciated!
If you want a specific color you will probably not get one. Ultimately, I would just take whatever color you can get. I got the first ITS in Nebraska but had to pay for all the dealer extras; however, I am so happy with all of them. I put 500 down and then waited forever. The light up emblem on the front is probably my favorite. The light up door sills are very cool also. Love the gold rims, the carbon fiber additions, and the alcantara steering wheel. I wanted Tiger Eye Pearl initially but all the colors are beautiful in their own way. Every time I look at the thing I’m like …. damn … this thing is sexy.

Last edited:

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
Same here I told my dealer to roll over my deposit to next year model if they don't get my color combo this year
If they don't get my color combo this year, then I will take my deposit back and move on to other dealers. Dealers may claim the deposit is not refundable, but it does become refundable if they are unable to fulfill the terms. My deposit is for a 2024, so I am freeing myself up when the 2025 model year is released. They can call me if the car arrives, but I plan to take my deposit back and work with more dealers without placing a deposit. It was frustrating to find out the deposit did not help them to source the car...it only locked us into specific dealers.:mad:

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
If they don't get my color combo this year, then I will take my deposit back and move on to other dealers. Dealers may claim the deposit is not refundable, but it does become refundable if they are unable to fulfill the terms. My deposit is for a 2024, so I am freeing myself up when the 2025 model year is released. They can call me if the car arrives, but I plan to take my deposit back and work with more dealers without placing a deposit. It was frustrating to find out the deposit did not help them to source the car...it only locked us into specific dealers.:mad:
What acura doing if I gave them my money for a car then just send them a car

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What acura doing if I gave them my money for a car then just send them a car
I really thought placing my deposit ordered a car specifically for me when I placed my deposit. The way Acura allocates cars is ridiculous. Volume should be a factor for excess inventor, but customers with paid deposits should be first priority. After all, these buyers are serious and committed. I cannot think of another situation where I’ve placed a deposit, then essentially nothing happened (other than name going on a list).

Last edited:

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
I really thought placing my deposit ordered a car specifically for me when I placed my deposit. The way Acura allocates cars is ridiculous. Volume should be a factor for excess inventor, but customers with paid deposits should be first priority. After all, these buyers are serious and committed. I cannot think of another situation where I’ve placed a deposit, then essentially nothing happened (other than name going on a list).
The Allocation process is very common across all manufactures, But yeah Acura does no have a specific ordering process on the ITS. So you basically take whatever the dealer gets color combo wise.

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So you basically take whatever the dealer gets color combo wise.
…and whenever the dealer gets it. That’s my other annoyance. Trying to be patient and not think about it, but it very difficult.

Last edited:

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
…and whenever the dealer gets it. That’s my other annoyance. Trying to be patient and not think about it, but it very difficult.
I feel ya! My dealer just refunded my, as well as other's, deposits b/c they apparently couldn't get an answer from their Acura Corp. district or zone managers. It's pretty ridiculous for them to allocate units to dealerships that add ADM, required inflated options, where they sit for weeks vs. other lower volume dealerships where there are lines ~20 deep waiting for just one to show up. I'm sure this has been their approach for some time and aligns to the US Market, but change can be good and I think it's over due! Unfortunately, it seems all the talk of going to a more European auto sales model during the post COVID supply chain issues must have gone out the window.