• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2025 ITS 'ordering'

Cinca

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
Does anyone have thoughts/insights/suggestions around planning the purchase of a model year 2025 Integra Type-S?

I have a combination of timing constraints and not being excited about paying crazy market adjustments (and also not wanting to go on the rabbit hole of hoping to find a dealer with no/minor adjustments).

I am not hoping/waiting/wanting for the 2025 model year version to have any notable changes/improvements/etc. - I'd be totally fine with it being 99.9% the same car as the 2024 version. Timing is just better if I look towards locking something in next year.

I am also kinda of specific in my combination of colors (interior+exterior) AND wanting to get control of the car as early in the process as possible to limit (i.e. eliminate) all dealer installed extras. (Example - I don't want them throwing on their tint or coatings or PPF -- I want to manage all that myself so I get exactly what I want).

Anyone have any experience with this? Should I reach out to a dealer and work with them? Anyone know if there be any sort of pre-order/allotment like they did with the 2024? Or was that a 'one-time' thing because it was the first model year for the Type S?

Anyone else also targeting a 2025 purchase? Have any insights or thoughts around your own plans/hopes/expectations?

Any insights appreciated!

OP
OP

Cinca

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
Yeah. I agree. The only thing I could see them changing is switching from USB A to USB C ports like they did with the regular Integras.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Same here I told my dealer to roll over my deposit to next year model if they don't get my color combo this year

OP
OP

Cinca

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
Same here I told my dealer to roll over my deposit to next year model if they don't get my color combo this year
Did they mention if your deposit is going to go toward an ORDER? Or is it a 'we'll let you know if we get one' type thing?

Also, did you ask or did they mention any commitments around MSRP -- or do you think you'll be at their mercy next year?

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Does anyone have thoughts/insights/suggestions around planning the purchase of a model year 2025 Integra Type-S?

I have a combination of timing constraints and not being excited about paying crazy market adjustments (and also not wanting to go on the rabbit hole of hoping to find a dealer with no/minor adjustments).

I am not hoping/waiting/wanting for the 2025 model year version to have any notable changes/improvements/etc. - I'd be totally fine with it being 99.9% the same car as the 2024 version. Timing is just better if I look towards locking something in next year.

I am also kinda of specific in my combination of colors (interior+exterior) AND wanting to get control of the car as early in the process as possible to limit (i.e. eliminate) all dealer installed extras. (Example - I don't want them throwing on their tint or coatings or PPF -- I want to manage all that myself so I get exactly what I want).

Anyone have any experience with this? Should I reach out to a dealer and work with them? Anyone know if there be any sort of pre-order/allotment like they did with the 2024? Or was that a 'one-time' thing because it was the first model year for the Type S?

Anyone else also targeting a 2025 purchase? Have any insights or thoughts around your own plans/hopes/expectations?

Any insights appreciated!
Get on a list now and wait this car going to have a short run so most likely same color combo and very like changes I think

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Did they mention if your deposit is going to go toward an ORDER? Or is it a 'we'll let you know if we get one' type thing?

Also, did you ask or did they mention any commitments around MSRP -- or do you think you'll be at their mercy next year?
Was in june for msrp but small dealership they received 3 car so far but not my color combo

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
If u have a dealer close to u and they have a car you want keep and eye ont and it still there in December start playing let make a deal game with them

OP
OP

Cinca

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
If u have a dealer close to u and they have a car you want keep and eye ont and it still there in December start playing let make a deal game with them
Ahh.. thanks for the tip. December because they have 'end of year' numbers they want might be chasing?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I don't think ordering one is going to be possible. Just find a dealer willing to take a deposit and willing to prep a sales order for you at MSRP. I actually signed a sales order in good faith. Two NC dealers were willing to sell with the only add-on being the all weather mats and trunk liner. otherwise, MSRP. They put me on a list, when a car comes in, they start at the top of the list and go down until someone takes the car. You keep your place on the list and just wait for the next one if you pass on the last one because of timing or color combo, etc.

I also had my name on a Type R list. all threee dealers were willing to sell this way.

Wasn't hard, just had to be patient. in the end it took me just over 3 months to get the Type S.

OP
OP

Cinca

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
I think they'll prolly fix some of the rattles people have had. Also they could potentially add the memory seat function back in.
I think those would be welcome additions.

Improving the back seat passenger would be nice — either vents+charging or improving/adding an armrest solution… but those are more-than-minor and likely involve more engineering and/or weight than they want to do do for a model fresh (of an already well selling car).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Improving the back seat passenger would be nice — either vents+charging or improving/adding an armrest solution… but those are more-than-minor and likely involve more engineering and/or weight than they want to do do for a model fresh (of an already well selling car).
DIY😉

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru

Rear vents seem like a stretch but since the a-spec already has rear charging ports I feel like that's more likely. I'd also like to see them add back the reverse tilt function on the side mirrors and the full acuralink connectivity that's in the a-spec.

OP
OP

Cinca

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
Rear vents seem like a stretch but since the a-spec already has rear charging ports I feel like that's more likely. I'd also like to see them add back the reverse tilt function on the side mirrors and the full acuralink connectivity that's in the a-spec.
Oh.. totally agree with better acuralink support!

Also an upgraded homelink frameless rear mirror would be on my list of possibilities, too. A lot of reviews mention the need to have a 1990s-style garage door opener in a $50k car being a miss.