• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How does ordering/reserving work?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I'm not getting a similar answers from all dealers. Some say they'll take deposits, I have one that didn't even ask for one but put me on a list. Others, won't even take orders and insist they won't get anymore. Does anybody who works at a dealer have the truth?!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm not getting a similar answers from all dealers. Some say they'll take deposits, I have one that didn't even ask for one but put me on a list. Others, won't even take orders and insist they won't get anymore. Does anybody who works at a dealer have the truth?!
You have to work with the dealers. The online reservation system is done. From here on out each dealership will get an allotment of vehicles based on their size. You have to work with each local dealer to be put on a list which some will require a deposit.