• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Acura luxury. Parking sensors which the CTR does not have, ELS 3D Sound system over a Bose sound system, little door handle and ambient lights, premium pleather and microswade upholstery, likely better paint quality and in my opinion the better set of colors to choose from, different styling, perhaps TLX TS style power seats with lumbar (hopefully more comfy) with auto backup function and air adjustable side bolsters over CTR manual seats, no rear windshield wiper, no big wing for better or worse, wireless charger (the CTR might have that too), wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless Android Auto, and the one thing I noted the CTR has over the Integra is the CTR comes with Honda Navigation (which Iā€™ll never use).

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
FL5 does have a wireless charger and wireless CarPlay, which Iā€™m excited about. I think the other things justify a $4-5k premium over the CTR. Even if itā€™s $6k more, itā€™s going to be a steal over the FL5 if they are going at MSRP.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I know the lack of parking sensors gave me pause, I use those in my Integra constantly. And the ELS stereo.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Acura luxury. Parking sensors which the CTR does not have, ELS 3D Sound system over a Bose sound system, little door handle and ambient lights, premium pleather and microswade upholstery, likely better paint quality and in my opinion the better set of colors to choose from, different styling, perhaps TLX TS style power seats with lumbar (hopefully more comfy) with auto backup function and air adjustable side bolsters over CTR manual seats, no rear windshield wiper, no big wing for better or worse, wireless charger (the CTR might have that too), wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless Android Auto, and the one thing I noted the CTR has over the Integra is the CTR comes with Honda Navigation (which Iā€™ll never use).
Cmon bro. How hard did you have to think to come up with that list?

ā€œAcura luxuryā€ isnā€™t a thing that has value over Honda atm.

The CTR does have parking sensors.

Bose most likely charges more for licensing that Acura owned ELS.

Ambient lights? The $2 variety? Better paint? šŸ˜‚ Honda paint is Honda paint.

CTR seats ARE microsuede AND much more expensive race style seats than what the ITS has. We already know the seats are barely different than what the tegs has now from the first drives and definitely not TLX style.

No rear wiper is a cost decrease not increase.

The CTR has the same 9ā€ infotainment with wireless CarPlay and charger. Plus as you said, Honda Nav, which is expensive to license.

So the tegs saves money with no wiper and no nav and adds money where? A HUD? A wing? That wing, HUD and the Acura name is $6k???

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
These things donā€™t even have the appearance of more expensive. The Bose name carryā€™s more weight to the laymen. And so do race seats. The tegs car can be arguably made for less than the CTR. Especially since they arenā€™t importing the entire car sans motor.

There is zero way the car is more than the s3. At 50k it would be even more than the s3 with several packages. You guys are drunk.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
FL5 does have a wireless charger and wireless CarPlay, which Iā€™m excited about. I think the other things justify a $4-5k premium over the CTR. Even if itā€™s $6k more, itā€™s going to be a steal over the FL5 if they are going at MSRP.
Those items justify a $3k premium on the tech vs the base aspec. But theyā€™re 4-5k for the ITS? And the CTR is already much more loaded (Bose, 9ā€ screen, etc) than the base aspec. So the delta will be even less than 3k.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don't think the CTR has park
Cmon bro. How hard did you have to think to come up with that list?

ā€œAcura luxuryā€ isnā€™t a thing that has value over Honda atm.

The CTR does have parking sensors.

Bose most likely charges more for licensing that Acura owned ELS.

Ambient lights? The $2 variety? Better paint? šŸ˜‚ Honda paint is Honda paint.

CTR seats ARE microsuede AND much more expensive race style seats than what the ITS has. We already know the seats are barely different than what the tegs has now from the first drives and definitely not TLX style.

No rear wiper is a cost decrease not increase.

The CTR has the same 9ā€ infotainment with wireless CarPlay and charger. Plus as you said, Honda Nav, which is expensive to license.

So the tegs saves money with no wiper and no nav and adds money where? A HUD? A wing? That wing, HUD and the Acura name is $6k???
I don't see parking sensors listed in CTR specs
Thank God no ugly rear wiper or ricer rear wing
Articles I read say the interior maybe prototype and not finalized so we're not sure what changes to seats and other items will or won't happen.
ELS is amazing.. hopefully we get the signature version.. but much better than the Bose either way

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I don't think the CTR has park

I don't see parking sensors listed in CTR specs
Thank God no ugly rear wiper or ricer rear wing
Articles I read say the interior maybe prototype and not finalized so we're not sure what changes to seats and other items will or won't happen.
ELS is amazing.. hopefully we get the signature version.. but much better than the Bose either way
The CTR might not have front parking sensors. But thatā€™s not worth thousands. And yes ELS sounds better. But it isnā€™t as prestigious. Normal buyers see the 2 brands and they will go Bose 9/10 times. Seat wise, then not being final is speculation. But you can see camo tape on the headrest covering type s embroidery. They wouldnā€™t put that on seats just for a prototype.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The CTR might not have front parking sensors. But thatā€™s not worth thousands. And yes ELS sounds better. But it isnā€™t as prestigious. Normal buyers see the 2 brands and they will go Bose 9/10 times. Seat wise, then not being final is speculation. But you can see camo tape on the headrest covering type s embroidery. They wouldnā€™t put that on seats just for a prototype.
I don't think it has rear sensors..

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I don't think it has rear sensors..
Ok. So weā€™ve discovered increased cost for parking sensors, a wing, HUD, led door lights, and an Acura badge. But decreased cost on seats, and audio. Thatā€™s totally a net of a $6k increase šŸ™„.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@RRP RSX-S
So are we upset with the car pricing?
I was taken back with the CTR pricing at $43k and honestly thought that price would have been for the TypeS.
Only time will tell how much more, less than 5k more I hope.

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
Put a deposit on a 2024 ITS since I probably wonā€™t get a FL5 without an ADM and only 6 FL5ā€™s coming into my Honda dealer and Iā€™m 13th on the list.

Glad Iā€™m first on the waitlist at my Acura dealer for MSRP without a markup. Surprised that nobody else put a deposit down 5 days after ITS reveal (ITS probably less $ than a FL5 marked up). Keeping my 2018 FK8 CTR for track and weekend canyon carving.