• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I feel like having a digital cluster, you could use all the imagination and make it look special and it looks so plain.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I feel like having a digital cluster, you could use all the imagination and make it look special and it looks so plain.
I think it doesn’t need to be all crazy… in fact type r mode is pretty good… use it and call it type S mode… change the colors if you really need to and that’s it.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I think it doesn’t need to be all crazy… in fact type r mode is pretty good… use it and call it type S mode… change the colors if you really need to and that’s it.
agreed, but it doesn't feel special. Maybe a Type S mode with 90's inspired F1 rev counter similar to the s2k.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
they sure don’t look like carbon buckets to me. base seats and auto…. Money sure don’t buy taste. Honestly I wouldn’t even look twice.
You really are something else.

You're not a troll, because you're so actively participating. You just must be an entitled brat that loves to complain, yet doesn't have any actual resources to warrant anyone paying attention to you at all. You're no one's target demographic, because you just like to cry online all the time despite shopping in the bargain bin for performance cars yet having unattainable expectations. The fact you choose to do all your crying here on this board is still beyond me.

So having made that realization, the fact that my car doesn't interest you in the slightest is a massive compliment.

To get back to actually making a point, the Porsche carbon buckets are NOT for everyone. They're fixed, with incredibly high bolsters in a very low car that are quite a pain to get in and out of. In fact, carbon buckets in a GTS is pretty much a poser move. Having the sample size of your posts in this thread alone, I can see why they would appeal to you in particular.

So as hard as it is for Steve in Arlington to look past the vacuum of your own tiny little universe, auto manufacturers have to actually appeal to a broader audience. So when they say they market a car for the street, that doesn't include putting racing seats in it.

Now the question you have to ask yourself, is why does Steve from Arlington who drives a $30k GTI have a problem with the seats in this car, yet someone who has two $100k Porsches doesn't? I'll give you a hint- it has nothing to do with taste.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
agreed, but it doesn't feel special. Maybe a Type S mode with 90's inspired F1 rev counter similar to the s2k.
Jesus Christ, here we go with "special". It's a $50k car. Enough with the "special" nonsense.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It would be nice if Acura did something with the digital dash, even if they were digital shift lights.

The CTR gets shift lights and the +R dash, and the ITS gets yellow digital needles on the gauges in Sport+.

it just seems like they could’ve done a bit more and literally had it not cost then anything extra, as it’s all a digital display.
There is a shift indicator noted in the manual.

Screenshot_20230411-013727.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Speedyx

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX
Not bad, but not as neat as the opposing shift lights in the CTR, or the horizontal tach that they get in +R mode IMO.

It’d be neat if the tach went from normal, to yellow, orange, red, and then blinking as you for higher in the rev range.
The horizontal tach is one thing I thought the type s would have and was shocked it didn't since the CTR does. Disappointed in that

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
He's the most salesy of the youtubers - not a fan, though I've watched a few of his videos.
definitely got some good looks at the car because of him. his middle schooler targeted jokes are tacky and try-hard, imo. and kinda gross.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
US Si got so shafted
i really like my Si and feel like it’s a great value for fun. But knowing the features Canada got, although gimmicky stuff, does perturb me a bit.

even a bigger issue - I wish we got the M3 wagon in the States ……..