• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Would anyone buy an ITS for between $55K to $60K if it added SH-AWD, added back the sunroof, added back the third back seat, added a dual clutch auto transmission option, and had TLX TS level comfortable seats? I think I would pay that much if the ITS was upgraded with all of that.

theonyx_bear

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
This is a big miss. Soooo many other options out there for this price. I mean, a TLX Type S starts at $55,750...

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Disappointed in the price point......Why not $49,900 just to keep it under 50k?
I agree. 49-50k max AFTER destination would be fine. Otherwise give me all the carbon at least & maybe even copper wheels included at that price.

Joe2105

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 MX-5 Miata, 22 Mazda3 Hatch 6MT
Why do I not go Golf R at this point if I can get past the interior? AWD, fast af, and can get a manual or the famed DCT. Power mods are real with the Golf's as well.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Would anyone buy an ITS for between $55K to $60K if it added SH-AWD, added back the sunroof, added back the third back seat, added a dual clutch auto transmission option, and had TLX TS level comfortable seats? I think I would pay that much if the ITS was upgraded with all of that.
55k max.

mb1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, C8 Corvette
Yep I’m out. So many better options at this price point. They’ve banked hard on the type R internals and demand. Then they will say Americans don’t want fast and fun cars. Acura is crazy.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Ultimately, money will deside on the ITS for me. I won’t get into a stupid level of car payment or interest. I’d rather sell my Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT and get a beater to save up with. And the new ITS seats better be more comfortable. I might perform seat foam surgery otherwise. I was thinking of adding some Talalay Latex.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just received an email with color combos available

Screenshot_20230504-103344.png

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
Why do I not go Golf R at this point if I can get past the interior? AWD, fast af, and can get a manual or the famed DCT. Power mods are real with the Golf's as well.
That’s my thing. The Golf R is lower in price and offers more premium features than the integra.

The $52k wouldn’t feel unreasonable if it had things like moonroof, ventilated seats and heated steering wheel.

I still think the Integra will sell well. Especially if it’s easier to get than a CTR.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
The manual is the only reason I'm looking at the ITS. The CTR is always marked up and treated like gold. The CT4 would be great but the manual in those starts at the blackwing which is like 70k+.

BMW doesn't have the manuals in anything other than the M's. Mercedes and Audi don't even offer a stick.

What other cars are available in the "4 doors and a stick" category?

lol not many. Manual transmissions and 4 doors are getting very rare these days.

WRX, GTI, Golf R, Civic Si, Type R, Integra, ITS, CT4, CT5, Dodge Charger, Ford Bronco, M-cars