• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
NO WHITE at launch?!? Wtf Acura......A color they displayed on there promo video next to the tiger eye. Really???
Yep release will be limited to Apex Blue/Orchid, Tiger Eye/Black, Liquid Carbon/Red, and Black/Black.

Then you can order from your dealer the color choices we have been told to expect exterior/interior:

Black/Red Red/Black Silver/Black White/Red Apex Blue/Black

Tiger Eye/Orchid Liquid Carbon/Black White/Black Black/Black

Apex Blue/Orchid Tiger Eye/Black Liquid Carbon/Red

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yep release will be limited to Apex Blue/Orchid, Tiger Eye/Black, Liquid Carbon/Red, and Black/Black.

Then you can order from your dealer the color choices we have been told to expect exterior/interior:

Black/Red Red/Black Silver/Black White/Red Apex Blue/Black

Tiger Eye/Orchid Liquid Carbon/Black White/Black Black/Black

Apex Blue/Orchid Tiger Eye/Black Liquid Carbon/Red
At least our color combo is available at launch!!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
NO WHITE at launch?!? Wtf Acura......A color they displayed on there promo video next to the tiger eye. Really???
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Maybe I missed this in this rapidly populating thread lol But that’s been confirmed??

bobindy

Bobindy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Civic Si 4 door
By comparison, a 2001 Type R was 24k. In today's dollars that's just under 41k. Not the same car by any means but something to think about. I had two new original Integras and loved them both and regret not buying a Type R in 2001 but $50k is pushing it. Maybe I'm getting old. :rolleyes:

I'll keep my name on the CTR list at my local dealership.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
I feel bad for all of the people that gave up on getting an FL5, saying the ITS would magically cost less than the Type R. The MSRP difference is basically the same as what it is between the SI and manual Integra. Not sure why that is too surprising.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Maybe I missed this in this rapidly populating thread lol But that’s been confirmed??
Yeah someone got an email from Columbia Acura with reservation system color options:

Black/Black
Tiger Eye/Black
Carbon/Red
Apex/Orchid

**I suppose it's worth noting this is only coming from one dealership, I haven't gotten anything from Acura Columbus or Lindsay Acura on reservation system color options.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I feel bad for all of the people that gave up on getting an FL5, saying the ITS would magically cost less than the Type R. The MSRP difference is basically the same as what it is between the SI and manual Integra. Not sure why that is too surprising.
Can you point to anyone that said the ITS would cost less than an FL5?

I never recall seeing anybody saying that the ITS would be less than $44k.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Yeah someone got an email from Columbia Acura with reservation system color options:

Black/Black
Tiger Eye/Black
Carbon/Red
Apex/Orchid

**I suppose it's worth noting this is only coming from one dealership, I haven't gotten anything from Acura Columbus or Lindsay Acura on reservation system color options.
I thought this was confirmed from Acura on the press release today. Was it not??

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
Ok you got me there. Lots of wild guesses were thrown out. If we’re saying the ITS is $52k, the FL5 is $45k, and next to nobody pays less than $50k. I am certain some argued that the ITS would be $45–46k.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Can you point to anyone that said the ITS would cost less than an FL5?

I know there were some of us saying Acura could charge less for the ITS than Honda charges for the CTR, and I think it's safe to say that they probably could by cutting Japan and transit out of the picture... but then there's profit margin, and I imagine Acura's looking at a good margin at $52k.

**And I'll also say I highly doubt anyone "passed up on an FL5" holding out for the ITS since they're so hard to come by... and many are paying a $5k markup and calling it a steal, bringing the price to $50k.... plenty of people are paying even larger markups.