• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I would only consider it if it came with all the carbon accessories & the copper wheels included at $52K after delivery plus higher rates. If they give me more for my trade, I will still purchase - otherwise, Iā€™ll just buy something else next week. šŸ˜­

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Oh damn. I thought 48k was Pushing it. If they give me 35k in trade-in I might consider

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
We will need back seats for 2 kids from time to time. Anyone - please educate me on competitive vehicles with manuals! Lol
Mustang (and GRC) is fine for kids under 10 if occasional use. My kids are getting too big. Iā€™d take the Type R over this, if itā€™s also over $50k Iā€™ll get an Si or maybe Integra 6mT if they discount those.

dizzybone2000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Price puts it out of the running. TLX Type S is only $3-4k more with more features and performance. DOA for Integra Type S.

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
We will need back seats for 2 kids from time to time. Anyone - please educate me on competitive vehicles with manuals! Lol
The manual is dead for all but performance options (M2, Supra, Z, etc.)

Maybe that's why they landed at an insane price that's $100 less than a 100 more hp, AWD BMW?

No kids here which is why the M240i works fine. Thought the ITS was the move for some future proofing, but not at $52K. I would get laughed at.

4 cyli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Si , 2004 Rsx Type S
I think they were too worried about making sure sales didnā€™t interfere with the type r. The lack of an optional sportier seat and lack of display options for performance features with a $51k price tag is just not it. I love the look of the car but at this point I think Iā€™ll move my search to finding a s2k and keep my 11th gen civic.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
That is a price that shows they are disconnected from the market and what the target audience is cross shopping with. $48k delivered was the right number. $52 is dumb.
$52k, interest rates are going up, economy is choppy as hell right now.

Iā€™m out. My 2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD has 21k mikes on it, is fully paid off, and gives me all the creature comforts I was concerned about losing by going to an ITS.

I honestly have no idea how Acura can justify this being $8k more than a CTR.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Mustang (and GRC) is fine for kids under 10 if occasional use. My kids are getting too big. Iā€™d take the Type R over this, if itā€™s also over $50k Iā€™ll get an Si or maybe Integra 6mT if they discount those.
Those are both too small in the rear & trunk for me. Iā€™d go Type R in a heartbeat for a good price. šŸ‘šŸ½