• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
First Post here,

Had the same issues as everyone else. I even noticed that the link to reserved opened up a few minutes early. Had lots of issues and had to wait and refresh etc. Got my confirmation email at 10:46 PST. I got lucky and couldn't decide between ABP and LCM, I ended up with the ABP since I have a dark grey GTI at the moment and wanted a change. Even though I wasn't the biggest orchid fan for the inside. I'm in the Bay Area so if anyone else is up here and wants to meet up by all means send me a message. I can certainly understand peoples frustration with the reservation tool and I guess I was just really lucky. I had an email from my dealer saying it would be at MSRP so we'll see how that goes. I also got an email immediately after confirming my color etc and letting me know in a few weeks there would be a dealer demo available.
Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 3.23.05 PM.png

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
Having owned a widebody Charger, at minimum you want the front parts of the fender flares done, the side skirts front bumper, headlights and mirror caps(especially if you option the carbon). I’d also recommend the hood.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
If it’s something you plan on keeping, I’d recommend PPF’ing the front bumper, mirror caps, and do at least a partial hood and fender.

I’ve PPF’d the last 3 cars I’ve had(paid to have it installed, didn’t do it myself), and it’s been worth it because both my wife and I take the highway to work, typically do a couple long highway trips each year, and the PPF has preventing the paint from taking some more serious hits from road debris.

It was $1,600 on my TLX for XPEL ultimate on the headlights, front bumper, mirror caps, partial hood and fender, and another $400 for XPEL ceramic tint on all 4 sides, the rear window, and a tint band on the windshield.

For me, items worth the cost because I take good care of my cars, they’re always garages, etc.I do all the paint correction and ceramic coating on them myself.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
6k is about average in my area, there are better rated PPFs out there though. If they're doing a full paint correction with it that's not a horrible price tbh if you're getting top tier work. Again it comes down to how long you'll keep the car and how much imperfection in the paint you're ok with.

Attaching a pic hope it helps your decision..

2b048340a4d54f32c829c2b72b777d3d~2.jpg
This is perfect. It makes me sad knowing that I'm going to be giving up on my FK8.

My local Acura dealer wants me to wait until the demo car comes before we get down on ADM accessories etc but I also have a reserve on an FL5 just in case they tell me something crazy. Originally they told me 5K ADM before pricing was out on the ITS but now I want to tell them it's MSRP, accessories we can agree on or bust

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
This is perfect. It makes me sad knowing that I'm going to be giving up on my FK8.

My local Acura dealer wants me to wait until the demo car comes before we get down on ADM accessories etc but I also have a reserve on an FL5 just in case they tell me something crazy. Originally they told me 5K ADM before pricing was out on the ITS but now I want to tell them it's MSRP, accessories we can agree on or bust
Stick to your guns, I think these will be pretty available after the first wave at msrp around the country. Both dealers by me are msrp only and a lot of them out there seem to be as well

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Sad they removed the build section of the vehicle.. I would have liked to download some of those images
I screen grabbed all of them and dumped it into a ppt file.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
The preorder experience was definitely a mess as we all found out 😅. It certainly felt like the same frustrating experience as those FCFS drops for limited release shoes. Accessed the reservation portal around 9:55 AM PT and finally got a confirmation at 10:55 AM PT. For what it's worth, the only tab I didn't force refreshes was able to make it through. Now to decide to stick with blue or to wait for white...

1683851363126.png

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
I'm not optimistic - at least in my horrible buyer's locale, I'm not in any hurry but if I want MSRP pricing, I'm sure I'll have to go out of area or out of state.

The hard earned "waitlist" spot earned me an email tonight from my dealer.... "Thank you for your Internet inquiry concerning our 2024 Acura Integra Type S. To reach me in person for your convenience, please dial my mobile phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx".

Reads pretty much like I filled in the generic contact form on their site..... :mad:

On a positive note, congrats to all who secured an allocation, with only 200 spots you did well. Maybe pick up a lottery ticket this weekend?!

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
i was busy but was refreshign every chance I got from like 12:53 - 2:33-ish when i finally got through. actually i had my 10 year old refreshing while i was driving. when it finally went thorugh i thought it was good but it said "congratulations!! you're been added to the wait list." ... then i realized that meant exactly what it sounded like. ugh. oh well. gives me the chance to wait for a more preferred color combo (i.e. black interior with any number of paint colors)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I would not of mirror covers since they are only $25 to replace.

Screenshot_20230511-213355.png

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S future owner?
The preorder experience was definitely a mess as we all found out 😅. It certainly felt like the same frustrating experience as those FCFS drops for limited release shoes. Accessed the reservation portal around 9:55 AM PT and finally got a confirmation at 10:55 AM PT. For what it's worth, the only tab I didn't force refreshes was able to make it through. Now to decide to stick with blue or to wait for white...

1683851363126.png
enjoy the blue. I’ll get the white for you!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si

Damn, looks amazing. What a beaut. Wish I had 6k for protection 🤑

Vezhof

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla
I made it to the payment screen and submitted. The confirmation page broke though and I didn't see anything like what you guys have posted in the screenshots. I do have a pending charge for 2K on my credit card though so it seems at the very least the payment went through. Anyone else have this happen. Seems like if the payment worked then the reservation should exist but I haven't seen any emails either. Also have no idea what color I reserved if any as I was refreshing multiple colors lol.

Blazed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NC1 NSX, AP2 S2K
I made it to the payment screen and submitted. The confirmation page broke though and I didn't see anything like what you guys have posted in the screenshots. I do have a pending charge for 2K on my credit card though so it seems at the very least the payment went through. Anyone else have this happen. Seems like if the payment worked then the reservation should exist but I haven't seen any emails either. Also have no idea what color I reserved if any as I was refreshing multiple colors lol.
Same exact thing happened to me and a couple other people in here. I should have more details from my dealer tomorrow. Best of luck to you!