• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I may be the only one on here that had no issues with checkout. I had my confirmation by 12:56 - apex blue.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Acura took their FB page down 'temporarily' I guess? šŸ˜³

Look at that Honda beauty tho!

IMG_0647.png

IMG_0646.png

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It was down even before this started
More signs pointing to doing the rollout like this on purpose. Or at least being aware of it & not looking for another avenue, in my uneducated opinion.

I would've given a 5k deposit if they would've guaranteed a reservation but I guess they don't really care about that.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
I'm convinced all I accomplished was to provide contact information for my local dealer to reach out and tell me how "in demand" these cars are and that they'll be happy to reserve one for me at some point with an expected "market adjustment" of $xxxx.xx

Last edited:

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
They charged my card $2k but I've yet to receive a confirmation email or anything. Ridiculous.
Ay, welcome to the club! Based on how poorly that process was handled by the third party system, I'm beginning to question whether my card info is even secure with them. That level of ineptitude doesn't bode well for security.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

LoneStar34

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec with Tech (Blk Majestic Pearl)
I got the cart error while I was work for a Blue/Orchid. I couldnā€™t sit there messing with it because I had people to deal with. Iā€™ll either get the Type S down the road in white at a decent price, or Iā€™ll move on from it. I have my A-Spec with tech, which I enjoy.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Waitlist. I couldn't get through.

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Interesting the charge is directly with the dealership you reserved it with. I don't think I noticed that last time

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
I got the cart error while I was work for a Blue/Orchid. I couldnā€™t sit there messing with it because I had people to deal with. Iā€™ll either get the Type S down the road in white at a decent price, or Iā€™ll move on from it. I have my A-Spec with tech, which I enjoy.
Off topic but how is it taking care of Majestic Black? Any paint protection on it at all or do you just stay on it with keeping it clean. The black render for the ITS makes me want to jump ship from Liquid and Tiger

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Sad they removed the build section of the vehicle.. I would have liked to download some of those images