• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
hey everyone, i LOVE the new integra, but i don't love the shift knob. Does anyone have any thoughts/recommendations on where i can find a nice black leather knob to replace the stock knob with? I do like the Civic type R knobs but i'm wondering if they will fit the Integra, does anybody know? As an aside, I've looked on amazon and i dont like the cheap carbon fiber/metal knobs that are available there. TIA!
Awesome inquiry/question: I did not get my car yet, but I do not like the look/anticipated feel of the shift knob based on pics - especially compared to the shift knob of my present 2019 Mazda Miata which I love! Is it possible to "safely" replace the factory shift knob? That's an accessory Acura should have made available for the Integra - as well as 4 summer tires!

Last edited:

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Shift knobs (usually) screw in. There are many options available.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.00.47 AM.png

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
anyone's dealer able to secure any accessories via ordering? My dealer didnt have any on site when i got my car and is telling me they dont know when they are coming in.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I ordered the pet cover and rear seatback rubber mat via my dealer Friday and they should arrive today.

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome inquiry/question: I did not get my car yet, but I do not like the look/anticipated feel of the shift knob based on pics - especially compared to the shift knob of my present 2019 Mazda Miata which I love! Is it possible to "safely" replace the factory shift knob? That's an accessory Acura should have made available for the Integra - as well as 4 summer tires!
It's definitely possible to change the shift knob safely. Most just unscrew/screw in, but you do need to match the thread diameter to the knob you want to use. Some shift knobs are as easy as unscrew/screw but others require you to mess with the boot a bit.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I ordered both tray and covers online but they haven't shipped yet in a week... Think I might have been scammed

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I ordered both tray and covers online but they haven't shipped yet in a week... Think I might have been scammed
Call them. Most of those places are actual dealers.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score